And what was your first phone?

5 photos + video. From the network.

1. Not so long ago, moving into a new office, Raked everything from where to this over the years did not climb. And in one of the boxes, I discovered a small group of curious devices. And flooded. 1996 - the first year. I bought the first in the life of the mobile. God, how I wanted to. Though it cost thousands of dollars, although he delayed his jacket pocket, though he could only work in big cities and everywhere on the road - my happiness knew no bounds. Opening a window in the car at traffic lights, I happened not loud talking to an imaginary person, literally absorbing the envious looks (so I thought). "I'll go, call to" Cell. " Twenty-three years I was a boy ...
Surely everyone to keep those memories as you would your mobile phone, and the memories of those anxious feeling when the first call was made.
After moving into a new office, putting on one of the shelves of souvenir. In order:

The first and most favorite Nokia 440 1996 year. The NMT 450 More free sim-card.

3. 1997 More compact Nokia 540. Also without sim-card. Charging is still not enough for the day. And still distort jacket. (From purses gone?)

4.1998 year already compact Nokia 5110. For GSM 900, sim-card, all things ... For him has been a vertical cover on the belt. More like a holster.

5. About him more Shakira sang. Can anyone remember? Quality - a find.

6. And the last of the found artifacts - 1999 and Nokia 6110. In my opinion, at that time - just a sample of ergonomics. That's how it all turns out to look for more than ten years ago.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting