Jeans in the USSR

Yesterday went to buy their jeans ...
In the store, I immediately fingered the fabric of his pants his hands, I suddenly thought - and yet no jeans are sold everywhere now, and everywhere (at least in Russia) !!! Around any "pseudo jeans' and denim jackets and completely disappeared from everyday life! Sad, very sad!
In this regard, I recall the history of my past, at a time when I lived in a huge country called the Soviet Union.
My first jeans I went with my father to buy, I remember their name - «Levi's». I remember my very first impression when I put them: I can not bend the legs !!! Yes, yes, I'm not kidding! Jeans were Colom! That and nothing else! My legs in jeans just do not bend, but this is only the first day, then gradually echoed jeans and pleased me more than a year! As if it was yesterday, I remember, it was fashionable to wear with jeans woven belts (supposedly on the fact that the first photo) with a metal plaque that tightens the belt end is just hanging (at the fashionable guys ), or refueled ...
The second my real jeans, wore jeans «Wrangler», producer of probably the same, because the word «Levi's» is still present on the company's label, and how wonderful it smelled like leather, that little piece that lepilsya above the right back pocket! Mmm ...

So why not sell today, "the very" Jeans ??? Or sell? Perhaps they have become so expensive? And if you sell, whether they are similar to those jeans ??? Dear Yapovtsy answer me these questions are important to me !!!
And what were your real jeans?

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1285313344 [/ mergetime]
By the way, I remembered one more pair of jeans that I had, like «Lee» called, well, or something like that ...

More here such I have had ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting