His own mother did not recognize

Drustan)
In general, we have people in Riga. Well, that is, people in Riga, we have a lot, but it will be a specific one megachelovechische.
Engaged Ent awesome personality unusual thing: turning people into monsters. Special, prosthetics.
Actually, he talked a lot about this, showing pictures, well and in the end I could not stand it, and took advantage of official position)
So, right now, is a great little photo report, with little explanation cho coming from. Do not break please outline the ending.

Sam looks like a guru here. On this photo he is preparing for his bald head my head.

My head is in the bald head looks like this here. At this stage I pomoymu explain to his wife that I'll be home late and drunk, patamushta work. The wife of the word damn, and does not believe reports that will be sure in my workaholism personally.

Naturally, like any normal and happy family man, with joy I zabuhal.

Master in the meantime started to cut the extra pieces from me, and in every possible way to prepare for execution. execution would look like I did not know why the word "Take an impression," took with cheerful pohuizmom. they say, well, cast and cast.

A person would have thought normlano already seeing previous clients, but ...
Where there.

In general, as I flipped face, Roma (the creator of the so-called ethno) implicated in a bucket of some purple garbage, happily informed me that this - Impression mass and generously blurted out that I've been here on the face. Thanks though advised his mouth shut and his eyes did not clap.

Like right now, I have myself stating, proglyadyvaya pictures on my lucky mug impossible to watch without tears. joy, how much.

Here the author has taken down completely, and he decided that this fucking thing on the Sabbath day to do Leshenka mummy of Egypt. And here is the word to the case - a couple of layers of plaster.
Do you ever face gypsum? No? ..
Cool you.

Creator enjoys.

Here it actually arrived, missus. Fluids its ohuevaniya azhno I felt through the plaster.

and it is easy to understand:
Sitting husband.

Before her husband - a vampire with a video camera.

around - this is now.
Well here anyone think that really - is a video New Year's address to the relatives for ransom.

Most interestingly, the most that I can explain to my wife, it's comforting to breathe nose. the remaining holes tightly plastered with gypsum.

So, after some time, execution is over and removed the mask with me. My wife saw her husband tortured, just a beer and even helped otkovyryat on behalf of the remnants of art.

Executioner meanwhile examined meticulously cast and muttered under his breath that I face you see the curve.

I said that the curve is not a curve, but mine and honest and neebet - zamatyvayut not anymore.

The author had to put up, and we started to create a monster.

Make a monster from such a wonderful person like me, exercise is not enough that a thankless, so also daunting. (Roma however said that it is daunting because krivovastogo ebla, but it seems to me that the reason for it - my inner goodness)

All recorded history.

His wife was attached to twist cotton buds, but all event recorded watchful eye.

Meanwhile, the husband continued to slowly but surely turning into a monster.

He scored at the end of the wife to the fact that her husband is the minute - more freak glass on a chair and began to give useful advice on how to make it even scarier.

Roma was happy as a child and continued to work.

Finally, I said that I sha, I have a sore ass and let the smoke has on a human.
By no human could not smoke ...

No ... even more so - to drink beer.
Drinking through a straw from a cocktail poltorashki, is fascism, citizens juries.

Choate you are not full of a terrible - kagbe tells his displeasure Roman Kaboshko.

And if you bite? - Kagbe inquire of me, but right now he can see that, yes, that scary.

In general, I continued ustrashnyat and photographer zasobiralsya home, more time was already late.

Finally, he captured a silver in the cast cast me

And together with his wife.

However, then the wife of all the lip-arms were silver, but this is a nuance)

Kaeshn, it is a pity that the photographer did not wait for final marlezonskogo, more the result was fucking impressive. But somehow we have it on the phone all the same dofotkali.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting