Savior.

You may disagree with me, but about people, should know vse.IMHO

Villagers Derbentovka the Stavropol region appealed to the Regional Directorate of Ministry of Emergency Situations with the letter. They ask that professional rescuers handed their fellow villager award for courage. Hero only 11 years old. But when he saw a drowning child, without hesitation rushed to help.
They saw each other again - the boys from neighboring classes. Dialogue is not the break brief. What a whispering and smiling, they parted, each for his desk. A few days ago the youngest was still lying in a hospital bed. Recalls the ill-fated media does not want to, "I was on the ground ... and then the ice broke down ... down ... I was dying».
On the way home from school first grader Vusal Hasanov something caught on a frozen pond agriculture. Winter in the south was late. Ice on a single large reservoir for the local boys - almost a curiosity. One wrong move, and first-grader was in the water. His cry on a deserted pond heard the neighbor on the school Sergei, who was on the other side.
"So I grabbed him and dragged so, I look - it is impossible. I was on the ice it and here "- shows Sergei Zamyakin.
Come to the aid of Sergei drowning three minutes later, said Kusch Vasily rural paramedic, bring back to life a number of first-graders would not have succeeded. Resuscitation - in a district hospital that over fifty kilometers.
"We have it and rubbed with alcohol and warmed their bodies, but it was like piece of ice" - says Vasily Kusch.
According to the director of the school where the boys learn to find the hero had to build on the range of the lower classes. Young rescuer even home did not say anything about what happened. Only he ran to his grandfather got wet to dry jacket. The mother of the deed of the son learned from his relatives.
"Two days later, three brother comes to me and says, Serge our - the hero. I do not believe it, but he says he took the boy out of the pond "- says mother of the young lifeguard Olesya Selicheeva.
After the incident on a frozen pond in the school classes were held unscheduled security. Upgraded stands first aid. On the waterfront there was a sign prohibiting exit onto the ice.
On the history at the pond is now the talk in a small village. Sometimes, fourth graders met in the street, the villagers call him jokingly "our rescuer." The local government has sent to the regional Emergency Management application for the promotion of the young hero. Now it's professionals.

BBC News

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting