A secret bunker near London

If there's a nuclear attack on the United Kingdom, the head of the government and the military know where to go. Under the streets of London, deeper than the subway, there is a hidden bunker. All its systems are in constant standby mode.

Welcome to the Crisis command center of the British Ministry of Defence.

13 ph via yellow-reporter

Magazine "Vayred" publishes photos of the bunker, which made the British photographer David Moore. Earlier this object may never be one photographer. Moore said that the official position of the Ministry of Defense was: "This bunker there."

Moore argues that the complex is located directly under the central streets of London - Whitehall, and was built in the 90s. However, the evidence from him, except for pictures - no no.

- I told the military that I am not a journalist, and the artist - said Moore in an interview on the "Skype". - This is very important. They had to know that I'm not going to cook some unmasking.

Before the start of work - in 2006 - Moore turned to the angel of the Mass of the Imperial War Museum in London. Together they obbivat thresholds ministries.

- We had a lot of different meetings. And we slowly climbed the ladder from official to official, - says Moore.

And this is - a studio for emergency televised address. Pay attention to green background - so-called hromakey. When mounting instead of this background can be placed any other image.

None of the images could not be issued without the approval of the Ministry of Defence.

Some images are electronically edit at the request of the Ministry.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting