People Rishikesh

42 photo. Taken from here.

1. The city of Rishikesh is where the Ganges breaks their mountain gorges to the vast plains of India and has slowly continues its long journey to the Indian Ocean.
Yes, there is a beautiful promenade, many temples of interesting architecture, but I was more impressed people.

I walk through the streets of Rishikesh, look in the eyes of people unfamiliar country.
In some detached, misty eyes, they seem half in the other reality, the other on the contrary, is very involved in the business of the particular case, their profession - beg.
Everything here is subordinated to religion, the worship of countless Indian gods. Religious procession, decorated with garlands of flowers, the smell of incense wafting from everywhere incomprehensible music - I could not help a feeling of unreality, which the mystics.

2. Maybe it is a pilgrim who came here from other parts of India.
Sit yourself in the hot sun, listening to a transistor radio around - on land and in vozduhe- myriads of flies, cleans his ears and waits in kotelochke zvyaknet fallen coin.

4. Kotelochki all almost identical. There is a thought - maybe it's all the employees of a large organization of a cooperative. They come to work, get work tools - and forward, to earn money!

5. The lead product - every kind of attributes for religious ceremonies, processions.

6. Where I directed this look? To look at the world through his eyes, but only for a moment, no longer ...

7. But there is also the ever-present policy is distracting people from the high, dizzying heights and dropping to the ground to everyday problems, offering to solve them by voting for the right candidate the party ...

8. It would be a little cleaner - I would myself lay in tenechek, the place would be found ...

9. Salvation from the heat - a glass of cane juice pressed on stanochke of films about the Inquisition and torture

11. It turns out that concepts such as hygiene, soap, there are still the place to be! ... And then I thought too ...

12. Legend of the inviolability of cows confirmed by 100 percent!

14. Here it seems to come from far away, on the road a little overspend ...

15. Pay attention to the massage seat bicycle ... and his name - the ubiquitous Avon ...

16. Although the rain in the next five years is hardly expected, the umbrella can be seen here quite often ...

17. Workshop electrician. Interestingly, it works in the same shirt?

18. Everybody has a mission in this world.
Three days in a row, I met this man on the same street. With persistence zombies it slowly and surely moving apparently to the sacred place for him. On the day he overcame not more than 50 meters, dragging a huge pile of rags, trash, bicycle tires. Perhaps for him it represents a certain value ...
It's a pity, it is not clear, terribly ...

19. As the ritual burning of the deceased on the banks of the sacred river. A handful of relatives on the sidelines watching nearby.
And they say that even meets sati - the burning alive of his wife, after the deceased husband.
Beyond the understanding ...

20. It is simply gaining river stones may for construction can still what.
It is unclear just what bad stones lying on the beach and can manually clean the riverbed? also a mystery ...

23. And the boy and grandfather in the photo above, some sell peanuts seem rolled by hand. I try not dare ...

24. Whether a yogi, or a cripple ...

25. Cows, feeling impunity, chasing girls!

27. Through the eyes of this man, I would look at the world did not want to ...

28. And this he whom you want to peep into the soul ...

29. Hostess streets.

31. The area of ​​the forehead is used for real purposes! You can imagine what a dense stream of thought flows smoothly from the pages of a thick tome to the face, decorated with mysterious signs.

32. What will be the boy a couple of decades - can fly into space, and can sit next to all the same kotelochkom.
India is progressing with giant strides, while managing to stand still for centuries!

33. Half of the population is asking the other half takes - do not know who has more ...

36. How to get here this sad monkey? Yes, they live here - on the streets of Rishikesh!
Why sad? - Maybe for the image, because they also feed on. that served passersby ...

37. In the eyes of doom and despair

42. Suspension bridge across the Ganga every day on it are thousands of pilgrims ...
This is only the beginning of the story about Rishikesh, next time will show the mass bathing in the Ganges, and the feast Krishna.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting