Illegal activities in the metro

Writes panzicov:

Fasting is ripe for a long time, because the issue raised in the newspaper in the late autumn. WHO and now there, although on a smaller scale after the attack.
Briefly: Komsomolskaya station, for more than half a gaping hole for terrorism, corruption and so on and so forth. If it is allowed, what's the problem to carry a bag with hexogen ???
There is open a real exchange of illegal immigrants: selling drugs, fake documents (special demand for the passport of the Russian Federation), diplomas, certificates, law, and other courier services.

17 photos

Filmed the moment of transfer of something very hard - at the station is always about 50 people with the roles of observers couriers zvonilschikov so forth and so on - the person with the camera noticed very quickly. I do not like it and the staff of the rule of law which prohibits photographing the station (although the law can take pictures, but in this case it is necessary, what Muscovites call).

It has its own system of signs, hands behind his back, chin, legs cross and so forth and so on

Text colleagues. The fact that Asian and Caucasian "guests of the capital," sooner or later will acquire a kind of exchange could understand a few years ago, when it became clear that their number does not decrease, and will only increase. The need to share information and specific services peculiar to anyone who was in a strange land, and can only hope for "their". The main thing that it did not guess the citizens of the country where "guests" have decided to settle down anyway. The solution was found. Where to hide a tree? Of course, in the woods. Where can I hide illegal, but jeweler working "office"? Where a lot of people that no one other than yourself, a loved one, do not pay attention. That is, in the Moscow metro, one of the busiest stations. In our case - to "Komsomolskaya" the radial.

When you are accidentally driven on knees huge synthetic tartan bags called "dream occupier", do not swear in vain. The squat zolotozubye ladies that they are, just perform their duties. Groups swarthy dark-skinned and very young men in jeans with fake labels and genuine hatred in his eyes, too, do not want to disturb you. They just stand on post. As well as those who are on duty in groups of three or four, looks at them with a picture of a very comfortable stations of the Moscow subway. And the fact that they constantly talk, run, send messages to mobile phone and frantically gesticulating, - much less a part of their operating activities.

For example, changing a Russian passport on some papers. But these same papers - on a product that just hides it in his pocket. There is a passenger-buyer come off from the deal to the wall and turn away furiously nyuhnёt chtot to fold his hand. Or sneak sunet for nasvay cheek. If it takes some hesitation, observers honking ladies with shopping bags that suit classical noisy blockage, allowing her to escape safely. By the way, those who are pushing the product several times before my eyes approached sumochnitsam and zatarivatsya new portion. An effective mechanism - aunts are not only a cover band, but a mobile warehouse. "Pusher" is also a direct benefit - hand goods with them when this scheme is much more difficult to catch.

Potential "catchers" - the police - this stormy tireless activity pay little attention. Either deliberately do not notice what is happening around. Anyway, I came across just such peace officers. To the question "What is all happening here?" The answer was, paradoxically: "And God knows! Who knows ... the Order is not broken, do not fight do not rob you ... And that, more than anyone should? »
No. I need to use the rules of the Moscow Metro were obligatory for all. Or, so if someone is violated with impunity, paragraph 11.2.14: "Do not use the metro area to practice entrepreneurial or other activity without the written permission of administration metro, as well as trade with the hands at an undisclosed location."

As work almost every day I happen to "Komsomolskaya". The station is still hard at work this system.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting