Here it is, the police.

Immediately say, that it is not propaganda, but just a little story tonight.

I was driving from Yaroslavl to Moscow in the region of 4 o'clock in the morning. Stream of cars was very small, because the time really to bad, to the same output. The street was a real blizzard and the first thing that struck me - it svezheposypannaya sand road. It turns out that in Yaroslavl is absolutely normal: to fight against the elements not after, and during the riot. This is not Moscow, where thousands of snowplows sweeping snow in parallel worlds, so no one ever sees.

Speed ​​I was small, but that did not stop the traffic police inspector to take your magic wand and invite me to the curb. I habitually reached for documents that are not straining himself or police, quickly shake and continue on his way, as he introduced himself, suddenly said:

- Be careful, the road is very slippery and the wind is strong. Drive carefully, particularly on bridges ahead. Good road.

All I could tell him - it was the word "thank you". It is a pity that he did not remember the name me with pride for getting through Yaroslavl inspectors. Always be so!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting