Law enforcement authorities of China

In fact, I recently visited the idea that I'm pretty tightly communicated with the Chinese police (almost always - on the side of the good guys, and only occasionally - on the side of the bad). Dai, I think, organize it all and lay out to the public. I hope you will be interested.
If damn long time, as in the previous topic - so it was not an accident and do not expect more posts from me ...
I hope you enjoy.

25 photos
Photos of different sizes, taken in different places, pinched, some do not mine, but than the rich, and so happy ...

The first step, and the most insignificant - private security, she Baoan. The right to wear epaulettes guys do not have the structure of Ministry of Internal Affairs are not listed, are just individuals who can carry batons and the like shape.
Most often found on the entrance of the plant, schools, parks, etc. patrol

Actually, they are easily recognizable by such chevrons.

The next step we will ...
No, the next step is selected. So there is a huge Ministry of the Interior (内务部). And it includes the following divisions are already:
Patrol Police (治安 警察). Though the shape and resembles guards sometimes, God forbid you make a mistake. If the resistance of the protection you just pay a fine for resisting the police (patrol and includes subordinated MIA) you poimeyut ...
The main task - to patrol the streets and preventing offenses. PPPs in general.

A handful of basic structure of the police in so-called 公安局 派出所 - police station. Up to get a variety of services later.

Next on the list (but not in rank) is 户口 警察 (in rough translation - police passport). It checks who lives where, matching current place of residence registration, illegal catches of internal migrants. Generally, about China's policy in this area, you can write a separate book.
But laovaev the police did not apply ...

The next type of police - 交通警察 (traffic police). They are engaged only in that the whistle and spoil people's lives.

Asshole, in a word ... Rare ... you just look at this face ...
In general, such an attitude to it (we objectively in something related to a recent post on the driver's life in China ..)

Car police have the most diverse. The most common division is not specified on the machine, and indicated a - 公安

In different cities, in different departments operate different machines

Totally different. Well, Duc, and they have different objectives.

The only unit that represents the inscriptions on the machines themselves - the court, 法院. (Photo not mine - and all so clear on vatermarku)

All the machines belonging to the Interior Ministry unites number. If conventional cars - it is white numerals on a blue background, at the route the vehicle - a black figures on a yellow background, at the training car - black on yellow with the character for "training" that the police are black numbers on a white background with red hieroglyphic 警 ( police)

And this is a more serious guys - they're from 刑事警察 (Criminal Police). If you see them - it means someone robbed \ kill \ raped. Different black and chevrons (pictured - interns)

Clippers theirs too rarely caught passers.

Beast with which ordinary people have little or no business case - 武警 (military police). There is enough to look at their well-groomed face, an important bearing on the manner of behaving and it becomes clear - anybody here do not take.

Their sphere of activity, I think everything is clear. And, of course, it depends on the division of the city police deployment. If the city \ a number (in Shenyang) is part of the infantry, it would Combined Military Police. The rooms are characterized by the letters WJ.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting