Another TA arranged session on Mamayev Kurgan

Rotor require law enforcement agencies immediate reaction to the obscene photo session singer Alena Piskun on Mamayev Kurgan in Volgograd. This was announced today by ITAR-TASS member of the Central Staff of the Popular Front, the head of the All-Russian public organization of veterans of war and military service, General Mikhail Moiseyev.

"This act - cynical action, which offends the memory of the defenders of Stalingrad, veterans of the Great Patriotic War, all Russians," - he said.

[next]

Offensive outburst was made on the eve of the 70th anniversary of the Great Victory, the historical-memorial complex, erected in memory of the heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad - the pride of the country. "In the ONF began to receive calls from veterans Volgograd, and we promised them that this trick will not go unpunished", - the source said.

Previously appeared on the Internet a photo freak singer Piskun, posing in obscene poses at the memorial in Volgograd. In Volgograd, gaining momentum scandal causing photoshoot held freak singer Alena Piskun. As follows from the videos and photos lined Piskun in one of social networks, it has recorded himself and two friends in obscene poses and scenes in the Pantheon of Glory on Mamayev Kurgan and near the Eternal Flame in the central square of Volgograd. This video Piskun and her companions were released obscene jokes.

According to local news agencies, Piskun arrived in Volgograd at the invitation of one of the clubs to show him some candid show.

Before that on 25-year-old singer freak-known in certain circles, multi-faceted sexual tastes and provocative demonstrations nudity, wanted to visit historical places of the hero city on the Volga. Results and began a photo shoot and video rebelled Volgograd and cause their attempts to punish Piskun, by analogy with the controversial group of participants Pussy Riot.

One of the first on the disgraceful behavior Piskun and her friends on a war memorial in Volgograd pointed Director of the Federal State Budget Institution of Culture "State Historical and Memorial Museum" Battle of Stalingrad "Alexei Vasin. According to him, there is the act of desecration of Mamayev Kurgan: "On this fact we will appeal to the law enforcement agencies - said Alexei Vasin. - Such things - beyond good and evil. I do not know what she's a singer, but she was a man, I totally understand. This clinical case. There are two options: either to send in a psychiatric hospital or in jail. " Volgograd Regional Duma deputy Andrey Popkov announced his intention to seek excitement in respect Piskun and its satellites criminal proceedings at least in 'Disorderly conduct ».

The Minister of Culture of the regional government Viktor Gepfner also did not remain indifferent to the demarche freak singer: "I think these people need to drive the filthy broom, and not only in our region but also from Russia. First of all creative people, actors, singers must be moral component. And what happened at Mamayev Kurgan - glaring fact. I think that law enforcement authorities need to seriously address this issue and punish Piskun for its actions. " Victor Gepfner promised "to think about, to create any petition according to which these people were not allowed to be sacred places».

Piskun in response to accusations of Volgograd in mockery of the holy things of the Battle of Stalingrad has declared his innocence. Piskun said: "Volgograd public is angry with me because of my stupidity and because of his foolish patriotism." At the same time the statement Piskun on her page in one of social networks has posted a new video in which fellow freak-singer named Volgograd "bespontovye city" and its inhabitants insulted. This young provocateur announced his desire to relieve the physiological need for the eternal flame, and threw a few cues from the offensive, sexually suggestive to the sculpture Motherland.

"Judging by the behavior of Piskun and her colleagues, they intend to further whet the scandal his new boorish statements. Obviously, the word in this story have to tell the police, "- said," NG "political analyst Andrei Mironov.

However, Volgograd law enforcers are in no hurry to bring to life presumptuous bullies. This caused outrage Alexei Vasin: "With regard to the fact that law enforcement officers did not pay attention to what is happening chaos, I will deal in this regard. What happens? We have found there is a surveillance camera, spend large sums of money - and no result? Such cases still go undetected by the police? This is a very serious matter. I in this case is not very clear, what do law enforcement officers. When a small child zabezhit on the lawn, they are right there. And when these things happen in broad daylight - as if the police do not have any. " Vasin announced his intention to appeal to the leadership of Research Affairs in the Volgograd region, "I think of this situation did not paint».

In response to the replicas Vasina indignant press service of the State Ministry of Interior in the region said that the police may not be suitable to each visitor of Mamayev Kurgan and the Eternal Flame in the hands of the camera which is to control which photos and what positions he does. "Such statements can be interpreted as an admission of failure of the police to prevent acts of mockery, similar to those made Piskun and her friends" - he said the "NG" political analyst Alexander Strizoe.

Strangely behaved and Volgograd prosecutors. Local news agencies reported that the regional prosecutor's office, "made it clear that the Criminal Code provides for liability for desecration of graves desecration of dead bodies": "But in the case of photographs posted on the social network, the presence of a crime is not obvious. To draw a distinction can only experts and expertise can be assigned in a criminal case ».

"This position of law enforcement officers is nothing but disturbance can cause. It turns out, Volgograd security forces can not protect national shrine from desecration presumptuous bullies. Such an attitude to the problem can lead only to new episodes of impunity mockery of the graves of Soviet soldiers who died at Stalingrad "- says political analyst Vladimir Pavlov.

It should be noted that the September outburst Piskun and her friends on Mamayev Kurgan and the Eternal Flame at the Square of Fallen Fighters was the third episode of disrespect to national shrines in the last nine months. First New Year's Eve in the Eternal Flame in the center of Volgograd urinated Egyptian citizen, a student at a local medical academy Mohammed Montafer. Bully detained, by the way, not the police, and ordinary citizens, who passed it and then in the hands of law enforcement. Under the pressure of public opinion Egyptian court sentenced to one and a half years in a penal colony. And on May 9 one of the local oppozitsionerok seen in sympathizing with Nazi symbolism, tried to organize a hunger strike at the tomb of Marshal Vasily Chuikov on Mamayev Hill.

Volgograd

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting