Honest wipers Kiev

Janitors Marina and Roman Ivantsov: Who can say that today there is no honest and selfless people who will be put to shame!

"LikoGrad" - a prestigious district of Kiev, the cleanliness here is strictly monitored. Seeing thrown into one of the arches garbage bag from which protruded some things, Brigadier janitors decided: the disorder - will get bums, tumbled, scattered all. And I asked a subordinate Marina packet pick up, maybe some cloth for cleaning amiss.

- My husband Roman, and together we are working as janitors, brought the package into the house, - says Marina. - Top were children things like decent. We just transfer native collected in the Carpathian region, decided to see what people throw away. In the village around something we will be glad. Roma turned the bag, and from it a new mobile fell and envelopes - six pieces. They began to open, and their money - hryvnia, dollars, euros ... Marina says that the first feeling was fear. What kind of money from? Roma even regretted that he took in hand - fingerprints left! Reset all back and began to wonder what to do.

- It was Saturday, the housing office has not worked. I decided to wait until Monday and see: when someone hangs announcement of the loss? On Saturday night, he walked around the yard - nothing. Sunday saw the last - asked people to return the children's clothes and left his phone.

Marina and Roma claim that even the thought was not to leave the capital itself (later learned that based on the hryvnia there were about 100 000 or 12 500). She is originally from Transcarpathia, it is - from the Lviv region. I was raised in a devout families where taught since childhood: to take someone else's - a great sin, goodness no! Therefore, barely reading an ad, Marina ran to call.

- We are a family that day from apartment to apartment to move. This bag must have fallen out of the car. When the loss found terribly upset - shared with "KP" host Andrew Shpagin money. - There's not only our savings have been, but the salary of employees, and donations for orphans. This ad is hung on the safe side, a little hard to believe in a miracle. And just returned home - just call!

Counting money Shpagin wife made sure that the wipers have left does not penny. Very sincerely thank them and write thanks to the housing office. And we gave the family IVANTSOV 600 hryvnia. $ 75. Marina and Roman money came in handy - the eldest daughter just was expecting a child.

39-year-old Marina and 36-year-old Roman receive only 2 thousand hryvnia, but value their good name.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting