Uzbek

Ostankino television center runs out on the go jump in a bus, drove.
I sat at the window behind the driver, and from start to finish watching the whole picture, as soon as our Gazelle taxied from the sidewalk - the creaking of brakes and ugly grinding bumper of sparkling red side of the machine. We just do not miss it, and here is the result: not fatal, but very disappointing strip along the entire length devyatki.Nikto not even have time to get scared.
From scratched car swearing climbed evil uncle, our driver did not come out, but only opened his door and turned sideways to the fierce affected.
It was only then I could see our: typical guest worker Uzbek or Kyrgyz, thin, looked about 18. He was sitting on a perch sparrow nahohlennym and top fearfully looked at "scratched" guy.
A guy:
-I Was moving in its lane, and according to the rules you had to miss my first, and then rebuild my band! I used all the ways to avoid a collision - an emergency deceleration for example, and you cut me off, and suddenly I was moved by the way where the speed - no more than fifty. You cross-eyed, had to look into his side mirror and make sure that your maneuvers will be safe!
Our Uzbek silent and only clapped her eyelashes ...
A guy:
 - Well, Che you say to that?
Uzbek continued to stare and blink.
A guy:
 - Uh, Tajikistan! You understand a word of what I'm saying to you now!? [Next]
Uzbek:
I ... Huh?
A guy:
 - What the hell, "I, A"? Chuchmeki! Say something already, as you well managed? After all, you're here for any wrong!
Uzbek tensed, shook his head, ready to speak and forced a last:
 - I drove on, and five apyat krychish ...
All the minibus broke through on the wild rzhach ...
A man spat, swore and masterly handling the passengers, he said:
 - Here are the lumps come in large numbers, I was crucified for half an hour, the rules explained to him, and he said: "I drove on»!
(and already turning to our cage): And you narrow-eyed, back to his village and there on donkeys skate !!!
A man waved his hand, looked at the humming giant cork back, got into his top corner with a fresh scar and slip sped away into the distance.
We missed a long cavalcade of cars drove too slowly.
Woman sitting with his back to the driver still could not calm down about the accident:
No, well, really - lumps come in large numbers to us in Moscow, the Russian language does not know, do not know how to drive correctly the man was indignant, they would just ride on donkeys, and not just go ...
Our Uzbek turned off the radio and said loudly:
 - Madam, I do not know about you, but I did not come in large numbers from my mom and dad were both born in Moscow, the only grandfather my Korean. As for languages, I am studying at the Faculty of Romance and Germanic Philology, not to mention the Russian small-small with a dictionary ... but about the asses, you certainly me a head start will give, you madam felt deep knowledge of their domestic non-core use. < br /> And I in my short life, had the good fortune to observe them only in the circus on the colored ...

All bus applauded our "Uzbek" in the great hall of the conservatory ...

© Grubas

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting