Wah uyah

The author writes:

I'm harder than a surprise. With my every passing year more and more difficult. But today I just jaw dropped. Sensation!

I told him. The husband of my sister, FSB colonel, was given to the two free tickets to the theater named Kalyagina that at Chistye Prudy. In honor of Children's Day in the theater showed detsky play "Magic Cow" was attached to the ticket and a voucher for the end of the play, each boy can get a bag nishtyakov. Actually, I guess about what will be in the bag books, contour maps, and hematogen. For the same freebie.
One ticket to the theater was seconded to a seven-year son of Colonel, and the second gave my child. Today, led both to the theater. Omit lot of details like for example the fact that the ticket was stated: "Persons in everyday clothes for performances not allowed. We welcome people in evening dresses, "and my son just yesterday has washed his tuxedo, unfortunately - and go to ZHYRU.

Zhyr started after we got your bag with a legitimate nishtyak, in a package with the inscription "Not a day without a good cause," and check out the, in fact, a good thing.

In the package were: three magazines, "the peace of God," a packet of biscuits "Joy", a pack chipsonov Lazy (pictured there, they have to grind off), the green book mnogobeschayuschim called "Innocent secrets" and ridiculous scary creature that son immediately called bastard.

With God's world ambiguities have arisen, except for one issue: what for? After the theater had children, not only the Orthodox faith, but oh well. I'm interested in the green book "Innocent secrets." I opened it at random, on page 187

And now I suffer a question:
What asshole approved here this soup set as gifts for five-seven-year children ?!

By the way, the green book is replete with replicas of heroes: "Where are you climbed, the son of a bitch?" And "I love you uroyu, bitch».

* Voice * Shikaaaarno Cartman!

Plus bonus at the request of viewers. A couple of pictures from the book, and a couple of scans pages

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting