Four things which should be forgotten forever

To change your life, enough to abandon the familiar wording.In words lies the incredible power.

They can:

• to please man or to make him miserable

• to encourage or cause confusion

• to inspire or suppress

Insecure disappointing others. Confident — inspiring. A number of studies shows how external influence affects our feelings. The smiles of others make people happier. Some poses increase testosterone levels.

Our words also have a direct impact on us and others.

Here are four phrases that need to be forgotten forever

"I've always...»

No, not always. Maybe it was once or you did it in the past, but not always. It is not necessary to program your future.

Avoid definite statements. Life is in constant motion. Today you are not the person I was a year, a month or even a day ago.

Saying, "I always smoke", do you mean that Smoking in the womb. Not navicyte on the curse of narrow-mindedness. The concept of "always" does not exist.

Instead, say: "In the past I ..."or, "this time did not happen."

"Oh, well, you!»

The strangeness of the people that they seek approval of others, but after receiving it, begin to shy or to belittle their own dignity. Usually this phrase is followed by a compliment. With the same success it is possible to say "nothing."

One of the quickest ways to gain confidence is to accept compliments is what you are really good. Everyone has positive qualities.

Emptiness inside, emptiness outside. Think of the praise for their own achievements without false modesty. After receiving a compliment, respond to it with dignity, sincerity and gratitude.

"He/she was... It's not fair!»

Seventy seven million one hundred thirty three thousand seven hundred ninety five

Alas, life is unfair. You were not born a billionaire, and perhaps never will be. Short people, most likely, will not be able to become a basketball star. That's life.

The best way to fight injustice is to find what life is unfair in your favor. You are short in stature? Great, so can visit places inaccessible to others.

Introvert? Wonderful. Find a quiet place and take care love. Not everyone is on the shoulder.

Is not creative? Not scary. Focus on the main goal and go for it.

Ugly? Great. Play an unusual role in the movie.

Each person has talents. You just have to find and uncover them.

Instead of the phrase saying: "I don't know this, but you can ...".

"If only... then I could have...»

Seven million forty thousand five hundred twenty five

Happiness starts now. And to the point. This phrase is particularly detrimental in the case of money:

"If I had a couple million, I'd open my own business""If I had a million, I would buy a bigger apartment and felt happy""as soon As you make your first million, you will start to live for real" But money is illusory goal, especially invented by corporations. The desire to buy something new will always. As you begin to appreciate moments in the present, forget about the money mentality.

Usually this phrase goes together with: "they Have... And if only I had...".

Enough excuses! Here and now you have a lot of opportunities, you can work with. Important focus on the end result.

Instead, say, "Because I have (I know)... you can do...". published 

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: insider.pro/EN/article/54658/

Tags

See also

New and interesting