The original method of saving water

In Russia, the coming era of total water savings. We persistently impose the use of water meters (under threat of increased tariffs), but says nothing at the same time that installation of water meters does not mean lower costs for utilities (I water meter was put in July and no savings have not yet discovered, moreover, if I paid for the meter, I would pay about 30 percent more, this is without taking into account the cost of installation, calibration and purchase of new meters in 7-8 years).

There comes a time when we begin to think about reducing the water in our apartments.

To save money on water consumption will help us one technology, which is now being implement by the Americans (if someone learns it at the time the Japanese):

Washbasin mounted on the toilet tank!

And correctly. Why to pour into the toilet tank clean tap water? It should at least once be used for nobler purposes, and then indulge in dirty business.

Especially after using the toilet and so you go to wash my hands (I hope).

This nozzle was developed by the firm Environmental Design Works (translated as "Ecological design") and promotes it through its website sinkpositive.com. The nozzle is made of plastic and see how easy it is installed:

Below are the dimensions of this nozzle and the wiring diagram of water:

The principle of operation is simple. Went to the toilet, washed away everything unnecessary, then the water flows from the tap, quickly wash your hands. Anything off is not necessary, the water itself will stop (when the tank is filled). And you come out of the toilet is clean in every way, you can immediately go to the kitchen or the TV.

The biggest problem to promote in the American market, the developer believes the ignorance of ordinary Americans of the principle of operation of the toilet. But we Russians have not forgotten how it works. That is why our nation needs this device to assess (especially those who have installed water meters to save).

I think for Russians it is a device you can think of even easier. Not create a new head of plastic, and use an already existing reservoir cap (e.g., turning it and making it extra hole). Then the production costs will be minimal. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.homebusiness.ru/ideas/1620.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting