Market share in St. Petersburg

With a share of luck and there is a certain talent to Udelke you can dress for 500 rubles.

There are brand name shoes, which are sold in bulk, t-shirts for a couple of dozen rubles, hats of all kinds and grades. If at all you are lucky, you can find a vintage coat, which, after a thorough cleaning will be subject to have the most inveterate hipster.

Specific market - it's not just clothes.

Specific market - it's not just clothes. The inescapable distance stretch rows of incomprehensible devices that you will need once in a lifetime, but very strong. For example, if you have a broken valve, delivered in the era of the Mesozoic, most likely on Udelke you will find the necessary parts. There on the specific market and technology.

Well so here, I forgot to being stopped,,,,,

Terrain: Despite the fact that most of what is sold, of little value, and then can get a really good find.

As with any other flea market, there is always the possibility to buy some antiques, rarity or simply strongly undervalued own thing. Just do not think that will come to market soon, and something of such things to see, storguetes and get rich. Firstly, it is necessary to understand the subject of purchase, for example, distinguished by silver or nickel silver to know the value of various coins. Secondly, you, as gold miners have to shovel a large pile of ore before will find a gold pellet. And, thirdly, you are not alone, many people go to the flea market on the work, to buy something here, and then sell.

You can buy on the market things that are hard to get anywhere else.

More

More

and then a couple of obstanovochka

beating all around, I will give a couple of landscapes

For example, and it is generally one of the main chips Udelki - here an incredible number of things with the Great Patriotic War. What did not! The bayonet-knives, helmets, fascist uniforms, cigarette cases and awards, belts, belt buckles, kettles, bullets, shells, sapper shovels, disassembled mortar shells, grenades shirt,

a lot of bells and whistles

Posted in [mergetime] 1387564025 [/ mergetime]
spare parts

spare parts

remember?

"Bloch" is visited by people of different nationalities with different social status and financial position. As a rule, many migrant workers who are looking for cheap clothes and utensils for rental housing. There are always small groups and speak loudly in their own language. There are people who come, that would buy something cheap and sell expensive for them to visit the market is working. In good weather, crush collects and ordinary citizens, who come more out of curiosity. Very much like a flea market on the specific pensioners. For them it is a chance and buy something cheaper, and for any entertainment. In the summer there are often foreigners with good "SLR" over his shoulder and Russian priyatelem- "guide" series. They perceive it as something exotic. In addition, many of them do not miss the opportunity to buy cheap things of the Soviet era with Soviet symbols - the original, not the Chinese remake.

Prices
Prices
A wide variety, as has been said, any thing can be several times be underestimated or overestimated. The author of this article drunken young man offered the usual ten-yellow coin with City of Military Glory in 3-4 times more expensive than face value. With that, I store them in a truck and give several times a day on delivery. A friend of mine found here a set of silver stacks that gave him just 200 rubles. For mere pennies can buy goods for free distribution to promotions. For example, a small tube of toothpaste expensive - 10 rubles. When that is the same paste volume in 2-3 times more in the pharmacy is 100 rubles. Colognes domestic production can buy three bottles a hundred "wooden", high-quality laces - 10 rubles for a couple of Finnish sausages from 150 to 280 rubles per kilogram. Very inexpensive gift baskets are all sorts of cosmetics, such as shower gel + deodorant, two times cheaper than in stores.

obstanovochka ...

More

well where without our toys

equipment

cunning blade caught

nuts with condensed milk, wah wah)))

Shoes

Telephony

it finally classics

as without instruments

fireworks

xs is

well, almost at the end ...

I have all the,,, and of lovers (yes blasphemy, I did this)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting