The thieves left destitute old woman 500 rubles, without taking anything

Seeing how poor pensioner lives, the robbers left her money, a note and left without taking anything.
The case, like in a well-known anecdote occurred in the Kirov region.
91-year-old resident of the village of Sosnovka got home and realized that in her absence in the house someone had. However, instead of just simple belongings missing old lady found the money left by someone on the table, along with a note.
© LifeNews

- All my old boxes and boxes were open, wide open window leaf, flower upside down, - says Zinaida Makarova. - Land of the pot was scattered, and there were traces of two people. I wanted to call the precinct and then eyes fell on the wall. There's a note: "This is for you to life, Grandmother" - and 500 rubles. So I was stupefied.

The old woman cherishes a note from generous strangers

To believe that the house wielded timurovtsi, the old lady could not: there was too much evidence. And would not have assistants to go into the house, breaking valve vents, and threw the money in the mailbox.

- We see Iris saw how poorly I live, and decided not to rob, but to help - surprised pensioner. - I'm a veteran of labor, maybe tortured conscience.

A local policeman shrugs. Anatoly Gorbunov worked in the past 40 years, but never on such a "robbery" is not heard.

- Criminal proceedings start we will not - he says. - But we want to conduct the investigation. Anyone who regretted grandmother may rob other houses. Well, for helping an old lady say thanks to them. If you catch.

An unexpected increase in their pension Zinaida plans to spend on sweets for themselves and grandchildren, and put a note in a frame in the most prominent place to the kids then I remember what a wonderful event occurred in that house.

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting