Revelation "burglar"

Money, which is stored in the apartment, the thieves are found in 85% of cases.
In anticipation of the holiday season, the former told a thief that does not need to hide the money in the apartment.

Nikolai Sinitsyn - Former apartment thief, it trades for a living in the early 2000s. In his 35 years, he has twice been in prison. Who he says that tied. It is quite legal business - your own online store selling automobile tires and disks. In appearance it is absolutely remarkable young man, frail, slightly stooped. Dressed simply but accurately. At the meeting came to a T-shirt and jeans. In the eyes of the other party does not like to watch Nikolai, but often jokes and laughs. And he remembers covering the palm of the hand where the veins were barely noticeable scars, like the "former" drug addicts. He says that faith has helped him survive. Interview "comments" agreed to "to atone for" their old sins and help people protect their property. [Next]

- On what basis thieves are choosing apartments?

- Always different. For those who need a "dose", climb in any apartment. Those who porazumnee, select an object can be weeks. In the past, first of all, to get accustomed to housing with plastic windows, because such "pleasure" could afford only wealthy citizens. Today, this principle does not work anymore. Most residents appreciate the machine, with some bags and shoes in which they walk, etc. Well, if a team is going to deal "on a tip" - the object is already defined, we can only figure out how to get into it.

- And often "tip-off" took an apartment?

- Not often, but it was. Generally, if you seriously robbed, this is done on a tip someone from your surroundings. It's the law. To seriously "poshmanat" apartment - it takes time. If the normal "raid" lasts 5-7 minutes, then if you go to the work "on a tip" and know exactly what was coming the owner unexpectedly, then you can stay in the apartment for half an hour - an hour. This is enough to turn everything upside down: tear off baseboards and trim, pillows gut check winter boots and so on. Then you act like this: first you take what I said the gunner, and then begin to "audit" of the house. I had such a case. I went to the case "on a tip." Large sums of money found there, where I was told - in the living room for a picture. But the time was a lot, and I decided to look around the apartment. As a result, I found another 3 thousand. Dollars in the refrigerator on the side shelf between mustard and mayonnaise. Can you imagine?

- What's the point to people "bridging" of apartments their relatives or friends? They want to earn extra money?

- Sometimes it happens. In this case, their "share" - 10-15% of the loot. But I, to be honest, these people deceived. It was for the work, and then he did not pay. If you do not like - Give against me (laughs). But most of the "gunner" are due to simple human jealousy, greed or stupidity. Someone jealous boss, girlfriend, sister, etc. Or begin to discuss expensive purchases in the cafe-bar. And I'm sitting there and all I hear. He follows the man - and the trick: you know where to go in the case next time.

- What can stop the thief?

- Alarm or frighten someone. I am a superstitious person, and even happy if I interfered to get into the apartment. Better let me frighten away outside the door, than take the apartment. I do not know the thieves who climb into the apartment with alarm. There can even praise the security service - are working well, I do not have time to get away. Well, of course - a good door locks stopped. To be honest, I do not understand people who buy pricey armored doors and put them in cheap Chinese locks that can be opened with a screwdriver rotation.

- A single apartment thieves or work "team»?

- In different ways. I always went to the business three. The two go to the apartment, and one is "down to ride».

- Where it is not necessary to hide the money in the apartment? What places thieves check first of all?

- It is best not to hide the money in the apartment (laughs). Take them better in the bank. In general, the classical algorithm operates as follows: first, take all that lies on top - in vases, pialochkah, casket, cups. Typically, silver and gold. Then you check drawers, sideboards and tables. The next step - books, CDs. Many even holes in the books of special cut that bill did not drop out. Probably movies reconsidered. The next step - the bed. As much as it is banal sounds, but people just love to keep their money under the mattress. Also love to sew envelopes with money in pillows - they can then dream sweet dreams (laughs). Banks with cereals and sugar also are popular. When the "Wool" kitchen, you need to respect the principle - start "inspection" with the upper shelves. If the top in the locker there is some jar, which is already covered with a layer of dust - it can lay money. And that's what guided people hiding money in a cistern - I still do not understand.

Where most are looking for money, "burglar"?

TIPS law enforcers

Many Ukrainians naively believe that thieves select only the apartments of wealthy citizens. In fact, this is not the case. According to law enforcement, housing, pensioners and ordinary "hard workers" robbed more often than penhauzy duplex. The best defense against intruders - alarm installation. If necessary, the Task Force comes to where triggered "panic button", for 3-4 minutes and delaying criminals on the spot.

If such protection can not afford - to install some quality locks. "For all potential intruders very important time factor. They expect to rob an apartment for 5-7 minutes, maximum 10. If the door lock set 2-3 - it can delay them. They opened a second can not be - they all quit and go with nothing, "- says the" Comments "head of the press service of the Kiev police Igor Mikhalko. But to pay for armored door entirely optional. The days when thieves knocked shoulder or foot wooden doors - are long gone. According to law enforcement, today this "wildness" is no longer meet.

For a long time to leave the apartment unattended police are not recommended. One should agree with your friends, neighbors or relatives about the fact that, while he was on vacation in his apartment regularly watered the flowers and turn on the lights in the evening.

"The thieves have their tricks. They check the mailboxes are removed whether the correspondence enclose flyers under the door or cigarette ashes under the rug. If you go to the apartment - it shows. And in such an apartment can not have to go ", - says Igor Mikhalko.

And law enforcement is strongly advised not to show off their upcoming vacation in social networks. Thus, the man himself tells thieves that he will not be home. And they use it more often.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting