Museum of Harry Potter is on the outskirts of London, the most interesting thing that the zip code in the area is not in London, but physically it belongs to London.
Fans of the little boy with glasses must visit this place.
Tickets can only be bought online. Well, maybe it is possible and on the spot, but the site says that at the box office tickets are not sold.
As you can see, the ticket is valid on a certain day and time. So, to go from the center of London in this museum is quite far. Google gave a forecast for exactly one hour but I went half an hour because of the traffic. Three times missed turns, so if you go to the car, then be very careful and take the exit in advance. Delighted that can be a little late. Already at the entrance to the museum is very like the attitude: all are on duty, kindly indicate where to go and where to park the car. At 4:00 there was no queue at all and I almost immediately took the ticket and immediately went inside. Inside it was about a small group of people and we were let in.
It is worth noting that you can rent an audio guide in which there are Russian, but the price tag off scale - £ 4.95, so I decided to do without him.
1. The first room shows a short film that was invented the idea of making a film.
2. Nothing special, just a short video. In the next room is already showing a more detailed video, where the 3 main actors talk about their experiences. Unfortunately, shoot in this room was forbidden. After that we were taken to the next room.
3. There is a museum staff member tried to interest us even more, and after a short story, I opened the doors to the main hall.
4. In the main hall there is a table where the students performed in the movie meal. On the walls are covered with beautiful lights.
5. Costumes actors. All items in this museum are real, that is, they have been used in films.
7. Once the costumes.
10. Some magic table. Movie fans know better what it is.
12. The next room is very large and in sections talks about how to create the scenery in the film, as the imposed make-up and how to make costumes.
18. Model of the roof.
19. But as the roof looked really no computer graphics.
20. Cosmetics and make-up.
22. Costumes heroes.
23. Gateway to Hogwarts.
25.A is a male dormitory. Striking is the fact that for 10 years the children are grown, and the beds were old and the size of the legs of adult children hanging from the bed, but it was not noticeable in the film.
26. This stove was brought from France and was used in the filming of the movie "Chocolate" with Johnny Depot.
27. Bed Ron.
28. Collection of magic wands.
29. And it is - a living room of Hogwarts.
34. Room Dumbledore.
38. I love all kinds of skull and could not resist this instance.
39. Various accessories from movies.
40. Alchemical room where they cooked different potions.
43. Portraits. I understand they were hanging on the stairs Hogsvarta.
44. Actors animals. In the movies, there were quite a lot, and they occupy a separate team of trainers.
45. Secret door.
49. This house Rhône.
50. Someone began to cut carrots.
51. A collection of masks.
55. At the hall ended and I went outside. You could see some more interesting things. The bus from the films.
56. I understand that there had relatives Harry, who cared for him after the death of his parents.
In the next room there is an exhibition of masks. Various goblins, wolves, dwarfs and other creatures that build teams in an amount of 125 people.
61. Pretty, is not it?
63. Stand mechanics.
66. It is the book that tried to bite the characters in the film.
68. One of the most complex mechanisms. All feathers are glued by hand.
69. Then came the different scenery streets. Pharmacy.
73. BUEEEEEE !!! Or BOAAAAA !!!
74. The next section is devoted to a sketch that drew so many to choose the best camera angle for filming.
82. The model of Hogwarts Castle on a larger scale.
84. Room wands.
87. At the museum ends and we find ourselves in a store where they sell different stuff, ranging from sweets and chocolate, and to clothes, office and ornaments.
93. Now I'm a little bit back to the beginning and show you how it looks and the museum lobby. By the way, at this time the sky was very beautiful.
94. Here is the cash.
95. The main entrance.
96. Museum / Museum of the buses, which cost is very reasonable - 2 pounds round trip.
97. Everyone's favorite Emma.
98. It is, probably 10 years old.
99. Entrance to the museum.
101 Chess on the street.
102. Parking is already empty, the museum today finished its work.