Letter from the past

One guy decided to show the letter to his father, he wrote him a year before his death

. His father died of leukemia. Son was four years old.

This letter is not some miraculous revelation. It is quite ordinary. And it is clear - not wrote Nobel laureate in literature, and a simple mechanic. It seems like every loving parent is experiencing similar feelings. But there are things worth mentioning. Here is the translation of the letter, the man once seen fit to publish.

August 11, 1991

Dear Christopher,

I am writing this letter because I do not know how much more in store for me. I would like you to forgive me for my illness, and that I will not be there when it is needed. But I want you to know that I love you so much, I do not know how to describe what I'm worried about.

I wish that when you grow up, you have everything well built with what you'll be engaged in, whatever it was. The time I spent with you was the most beautiful of my life, and that you made it so. It is very difficult given the writing of this letter, because I could hardly hold back the tears, knowing that I will not be around when you're reading it. I am filled with sadness and tears running down his cheeks. I was so proud of you, you're a smart boy. I hope I grew up, you'll be able to find a solution to any situation, and not be afraid to ask questions if you do something that is not clear.

Most of all, I want to be sure that you always find yourself next to her mother and sister when needed. Your family - the most important thing in this world. I know that sometimes you will be offended by my mother, when she will deny you anything, but she does know what's best for you. Listen to her and her advice.

I gave you all my tools and other useful sorts of things. I would like you to dispose of them wisely and carefully, tools can sometimes be very hurt. I worked all my life hands collecting anything or repaired, I like it a lot. Most of the tools that I have bought, I need to work with the German cars: Audi, Porsche, Volkswagen and Mercedes-Benz. I had to deal with different systems, but the basic earnings went exactly with the German. And once again, I wish you good luck and to you all turned out in fact that you will choose yourself.

I want in life and situations that she has prepared for you, you're looking for the bright side because when you think about the good, trouble no longer seem quite so unpleasant! You are wonderful and intelligent boy and I wish you good luck and good luck in all of which man can only dream of. I sit here typing this letter to you, and you're next to shoot from his bow, which we bought yesterday in the «Storybook Land». Christopher, please always remember that I love you more than anything else, and even if I'm not around, you are forever in my heart and I will always think of you.

If it is possible, I will always be next to you. You are my life. I LOVE YOU.

Goodbye, son.

www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/kyod...mia_when_i_was/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting