Grand Theatre

Source. Immediately apologize, shooting on the move, and with the phone to her daughter in a hurry.

Now I leave the car in the parking lot near the Metropol, because in the morning to put the car near my office can not be, the fact is that there is in the neighborhood of Club 911, a ball and a whore, I wrote about it. The club is not closed, because at night the walk from the deputies of the State Duma. So we have to take a small path.

In the evening with the deputy and pizduem we go towards the metropolis. Oops, nezhdachnik blocked:

I went, I begin to find out who dick? The opening of the Bolshoi Theater barks cop. I explained to him that the opening of the theater, pedestrians do not interfere at all, cordoned off the area in front of the theater and all. We are the same people I exclaim.
 - It was you, Come on, go to bypass - snapped some captain who took from nowhere
Cattle - a man without his own opinion, and I have an opinion, and it is, you're a piece of stinking shit Cop - I said.
We are locked, we were separated. After another 5 minutes of bickering came more cops, some major politely asked to bypass the Central Department Store, if not for a daughter, I would have gone dick, but under the pressure of time, and his deputy, we went to a crawl. (inscription on the bead gelding "very important person».

So in Moscow celebrate the grand opening of the Bolshoi Theatre, the cops than people
bolshshe

This transition is periodically closed when the parking lot across from undergoing another warlord.

This is on the other side

All crowded parking lot, but there is no simple people, all are exclusively:

There I counted 20 pieces, in a country where there is often nothing to eat, where there is no dick.

Posted in [mergetime] 1319969373 [/ mergetime]
Bonzo came, and the people of the gray mass trudged to the subway. Sometimes, looking at the Bolshoi Theatre, tickets, where they could not get it. We look back at the glitter and splendor of illumination for luxury limousines and diamonds once again arrived. They walked in silence, like sheep to the slaughter, is distilled off cops.

My people I am ashamed of you, I am ashamed of those who are like sheep avoided this cordon, which I tried to take by storm. For me as a madman watched. We did pay for the repairs of the theater of his blood, we repaired, we were paying, and now even can not go near. You like cockroaches crawl on their hruscheby and silent, you have spat, fucked, you left off in your face and you are suffering.

You look like they're afraid of you, even your outdoor party, they protect the whole army, they cowardly pieces of shit who can sweep away the day, as the crumbs from the table. Do you have something to lose? It is better to die in battle than to live as you are constantly on their knees. Your life is poor, your children will curse if you do not help to throw and destroy all that Putin's shoblu and himself.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting