How do I buy a ticket to the Grand Theatre

Recently there was a post about the Bolshoi Theatre who are interested, read. This sequel Tipo, writes angryrussia.Ob end said, opened Bolshoy Theatre, hurray! How much joy and pride for the end of the 6-year renovation - now Theatre in all its glory is ready for daily reporting, crowds of fans, a sold-out and applause. Especially nice to know that "the tickets will no longer be at 2, 5 million rubles. This is nonsense. And that time. At the opening of all the tickets were not sold - was only an invitation. This two. And finally, the Great - this is not Moscow theater. And our all-Russian heritage ", - stressed the head of state, Dmitry Medvedev.

Amazing. But you tried to buy tickets to the Bolshoi, dear Dmitry Anatolyevich? And if not, then you know how to organize the sale? Let me tell you.

So. Go to the official website of the Greater and rejoice option "to buy a ticket." We call on the phone to the cashier to know when tickets are, for example, at the beginning of January Nutcracker. From the third to fifth attempts to ring a chime answer that exactly two months. Perfectly. Night Day X again go to the site and wait for the cherished button "to buy a ticket." But time passes, and the options are all there. We wait until the morning in the hope that online sales with the opening of offices nachinet, ie at 11 am. But now, at noon, and again there is no ticket. Called again to the cashier, the third time the tube up and out of it sounds "through the Internet on the main stage tickets are not selling. Come in cash ». [Next]

Ruganutsya desire begins to appear. Firstly, if the Internet you do not sell tickets for the main stage, and write about it. Although if you read carefully, the site merely says that "order and delivery are increasingly in demand." What observation! Who would have thought that the Internet really convenient to order and buy, right? Secondly, the theater that is still living in 1776, that the online reservation system and ticketing can not organize? How much can at La Scala, and more above the fact that in the XXI century?

Okay. Time off from work, go to the cashier. Pre-look schedule again on the site:

We arrive at 10-45, the cashier of all people on 200. And something it's not. Peering closer, we notice that it is divided into two parts. The first part is closest to the entrance - it is men in breeches and knitted caps, the faces of which culture is by no means all printed in 30+ years of life. Resellers, of course. The second part of the line - for the most part women who tell each other what they went recently, some theaters have most loved, etc. Normally buyers.

11-00 am, the doors are closed to the cashier. 11-15, is closed. We ring. "How is closed? Ticket offices are open, are you? ". In 11-20 doors begin to open and close, the process has begun. But the place still no one moved. Send a spy to creak dveryam- it turns out that from 11-00 offices open only for beneficiaries, for the rest - from noon. Fuck it, write about it again hard? But we continue to stand.

By 14-00 all just barely moving, though, maybe people just compacted, so warmer +5 wait. Doors open and close offices, ticket buyers come out happy. But! It's all the same lyudi- reytuzniki hats. These avid theater-goers waiting in line dance, each other several times. Passed all - and again it for someone who is close to the entrance. That someone then repeats the trick. And there are dozens of tovarischey-.

Nerves are beginning to not resist. Someone refers to the protection that in the garbage? Stop to let the same several times. What protection calls to calm down, "or you want to massacre?". I just want my tickets! "Ticket sea! Stop everything! "Uspokavayut crowd.

But there comes a 14-30, one of the guards came up to the second part of the stage, where people usually continue to wait, and says that "there are few tickets." Probably, in the hope that the crowd disperse, and dealers will clean the cash register. But the crowd begins to figure: Theatre capacity - 800 people per session. Two sessions per day, tickets for two days - a total sale of tickets should be 3200. And all three hours and a half are sold under the limit "2 pieces in hand»?

People are beginning to tremble with displeasure, speculators behave a little more modest and unknown persons "and I stand behind it in the hood that's three in the morning" appear less often. Reytuzniki from the event do not go away, they are in groups with a notebook in hand. Perhaps discuss Tchaikovsky and Glinka and write letters of thanks to the Bolshoi for the great performances that changed their lives. Periodically someone reytuznikov informs passers-by "Big tickets cheap" - again, probably can not keep the joy and share joy buying cheap tickets to the theater with the first comer.

To the question "how much?" Called a figure three to four times higher than the nominal. Profitable damn business!

At 16-30 I did manage to get into the building and get cash for one reytuznikom who grins on my purse. Rózsa just bricks requests, but stops the pressure Vysk art. After all, here it is box office, that's a good cashier, who now sell tickets to my beautiful wonderful theater for adequate money. Optional: single seats in the stalls for 9,000 rubles or double the last series of the last balcony 2000 rubles. She took the second option, because the plan for the first-second tier in the middle of the five thousand (actually, these places are even cheaper), plus am a foreigner and put it separately would not be desirable.

At the exit, still waiting for the people wishes. He hopes to see a neighbor in the ballet. A short distance away are reytuzniki, still in groups, and all offer the same "Big cheap tickets." The curtain closes. Intermission.

Now, on the merits.

First, excuse my French, but what the fuck? Why is this person in the ticket mafia hoods create a hundred meters from the Duma, and no one does this? What persons unknown what? Well, look at these people, they are the same.

And here is the main dealers of All Russia - he carefully looks after wards in the queue, so that they seemed to stand on the ground and quickly moved. His name's not a secret - Rogoshin Sergey Petrovich.

After all, you can put the five policemen who popularly explain to those that want four tickets - at the end of the queue, not back to the beginning. For resisting law enforcement agencies - in the office, as prescribed by law. After all, you can send a man in civilian clothes to those small groups, learn the prices and to apply article for illegal business (a tax on super-profits dealers are unlikely to pay out in the FTS? Or are we just put Khodorkovsky for non-payment?). After all, you and our taxes restored BT, a painter people must now pay middlemen for the opportunity to visit the theater, actually refurbished for our money? After all, you can simply want to put an end to this crap ??

Secondly, we are talking again about the restoration. Did you see the front of the column in the daylight? They are colored semi-transparent paint with clear stripes. Geisa, if you do not have enough money for a normal paint in sufficient quantity, we let the tabernacle, and buy themselves will paint? Just let's stop this disgrace that for almost a billion dollars you could not normally paint that stands in front of vseh.V Thirdly, Mr President, that you were the only head of state at the G20 meeting with the iPad. Cool! Advanced user! And you can promote the administration of BT to implement ticket sales via the Internet (two pieces for one ip and still be honest)? Why do foreign theaters are doing everything to me, a foreigner, it was easy and convenient to visit them, and in their own country that is not possible? Or the administration is not beneficial because it gives the ticket mafia percentage? Oh, really it was said out loud? ..

Finally, Dmitry Anatolyevich, at the request of the people, pass great indignation of name calling of the Bolshoi Theatre, "our brand." For us, "our brands" - a soap, a TV, tea and sugar, fashion foot cloths, diapers and so forth. The definition of brands. But Bolshoy Theatre for us - it is a national cultural heritage (and not even "our national cultural heritage"). And we want to go there more often, honestly buying tickets for adequate money, not ostaivaya seven hours on the street for dances brazen dealers with whom you do not do anything. By the way, if you want to show off knowledge of English, it is best to completely turn the site, because now it's done scraps (not at all better than the so-handicraft).

At the writing of this post I pushed two reasons. First - it should not be, and this requires wide publicity and public outcry. The second - a corollary of the first, when I did turn in a photo reytuznikov and promised to write a great post about all this ugliness, a few people took a deep breath and said, "Well, what this will change?". Nothing just never change if we simply hard to breathe and do nothing. Everything !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting