Thick and thin

Once in the severe frost, I was with the crew came to town hero ... But a nice girl, I promised not to give details of the story, so like it or not, but the word must be kept. And it does not matter that it was outside the city, a typical Russian city, the main story itself is good, it is about what people are tested money and power ...

Lovely girl Maria - one of the secretaries of Nicholas - lieutenant-general of the FSB, the second hour of our group gave to drink tea with lemon and dryers.
And as luck would have general did not return from the governor. I had stupidly waiting in the hot reception, because he told me was important to the plot of the film.
Snow with our shoes had melted, and even dry up.
Sweet girl visibly pleased we probably looked a little brighter in the background is usually sticking - silent and unsmiling colonels. Today, we were just ... So she could not resist, to share, to talk to the hunting and much better for us - a visiting Muscovites than their colleagues with large and appreciative ears ...
Mary took us promise that we will not substitute those that the boss will hear from her, opened the door into the hall to hear other people's footsteps and start:
 - Yesterday morning breaks on receiving some Army Major General. I smell of a mile, they are usually asking for something - from shovels to the construction of the dining room. But why ask the FSB and not from his Ministry of Defence can not really explain. Zadolbali already. Nicholas and usually such a threshold does not start, redirects to alternates, and if they accept it, then ten seconds, a pair of gentle explain that the petitioner appealed to the wrong address and completely discourage the hunt come the next time ...
But this turned out to be annoying the other general. The very small such bald. He has already kicked the deputy, and he sits and waits of Nicholas. [Next]
The reception begins to catch up with the people on the extended meeting. And all this sitting is not going away. I even felt sorry for him. Well, that time he loses? Meeting in a minute, can last until the evening. And do not expel him, though the army, and all the general.
Dai, I think to report it, the sooner will go, the faster will fly away like a cork in the home division.
Reported chief grimaced, but nodded: "Let go down»

General jumped on its feet, put on his cap, pulled down the door and entered kitelek almost marched.
Behind the door I heard some screams, but a minute later the visitor for some reason not taken off like a cork.
Two rings Chef:
 - Masha! I was there for anyone!
I say:
 - Nicholas, but you must now begin an extended meeting, everyone had already gathered.
Chef:
 - For an expanded meeting me there, too!
 - But ...
 - Cancel all and the evening one, I have not let them! Empty -'ll fire!
Another hour passed, calling:
 - Masha bring brandy.
I say:
 - Nicholas, there you at the bar a decanter.
 - Have gone, go quickly!
He entered the office and almost dropped the bottle - Nikolai lowered his head on the table and literally cried like a little boy, and that little Major General stroked his hand on the head and saying:
 - Kohl Nothing, nothing, calm down, let's have a drink here is better.
An hour later they were both drunk in drabadan left the office supporting each other, and then asked General Nikolai:
 - Sergey Ivanovich, and by the way why you come to me?
 - Kohl, well already call me "you" ... I came to you for half a day to ask for crane.
 - Sergei Ivanovich, well I can not you "you" - you are all the same officer ...
Then the chef came out to him in the yard, I sat in the car and followed in the street shouting: "Do not worry, Sergei Ivanovich, you will tap today!
I stand and words can not pronounce surprise. Never have I seen such a Chef ... And most importantly - why Major General officer, and Lieutenant-General not ?! It's a shame even ...
Nicholas came up to me, tried to make a stern face and said:
 - Remember this general? Passes it to me at any time of the day or night.
This Zipper - my senior lieutenant - platoon commander. I was skinny soldier was barely dragged the machine, and he gave me his shoes. In them from death and I ran.
We are "beyond the river" fought ...
© Grubas

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting