As they drank vodka on 23rd

About how marked the 23rd of February. Will be 15 photos

1) In the morning, microwave met me here such figures. At the gathering for another hour, then one must come

2) My madam eve went to his mother (my mother-in) so the breakfast is minimalist.

3) Vitamins, generally like grenades.

4) This is what you need to stuff his pockets, well, except for the pipe. The main backpack complex in the evening and is immersed in a car.

5) Here is pepelats has delivered us into the woods ...

6) ... ie here

7) The path stomped us to fallen trees ...

8) ... that went for firewood

9) On the way ran into a bunch of scraps of pine boards, took some kindling.

10) "Turbopen" if someone does not know, is done so by taking a piece of wood, be sure to dry and two chainsaw is cutting an end, crosswise, then there puts the pieces of papers and bark and ignited, the stump begins to decay from within. Then a small piece of wood, made for "check how it works." It works

11) House Kuma pumpkin. In our company my tent with the first exit dubbed "fakusimoy" and stuck, now that are going to ask: "You fakusimu to take with you will, or in the car?". Inside the candle is lit, the temperature inside the tent is obtained by 5 degrees higher than outside.

12) My friend and colleague of the road, the morning of the 24th of February.

13) Our camp. Someone comes to us in a barrel near the fire left a pile of bottles and jars. When it came time to assemble all raked out and, together with its waste were loaded into garbage bags purchased in advance.
Untruth say autotourists more garbage in the car there is no problem at all to pick up a bunch of garbage with you and drop off to the nearest garbage can. At least we did do.

14) And these were found near the camp here bent trees. Can someone tell me, from what they?

15) Well, under the heading, vodka. That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting