Alcohol 90

If you recall the festive table late 80s, very often it was quite monotonous both set meals and "gourmet", and in terms of alcohol.
I remember how my mother began to prepare in advance for the New Year in advance buying green peas, sprats and mayonnaise ...
A pre-filled bar father unchanged Soviet champagne and vodka Stolichnaya.
Honorary same place occupied by any foreign outlandish bottle. It does not matter that there might be - rum Havana Club, Smirnoff vodka or liqueur Amaretto. Foreign - already cool ...
It is only later, in the 90's, shops and stalls flooded with all sorts of Rasputin GorbacheFFami, Daniloff, Petroff and other FF-mi.
But it still had alcohol Royal, melon and lemon Stopka and a lot of "tasty" .Vseh titles already and I do not remember. So, remind ... "

1. Constant attribute almost any holiday table - the Soviet Champagne. Often buy sweet and brut ...

2. In our house dry, I have not met even once. Somehow it did not enjoy it at us popular in the family.

3. Constant friends and patrons of banquet tables). In recent years, the Soviet Union in the long vodka bottles were increasingly scarce. Yes, and with a screw cap.

4. A representative of wine classics

4. Bulgarian cabernet.

5. Brandy from Bulgaria. As students, we for some reason, it is even complained.
Perhaps because of the low price ... I do not remember.

6. The same Amaretto. He just drank)

7. As chistoganom and drank Cuban rum. What there mojito ...

8. Alcohol Royale at some point was very popular, often replacing vodka. Diluted in the desired proportion and poured into a bottle of vodka.

9. Megaklassika 90. Advertising vodka made this one of the most popular in a very short time. Winking with labels bearded man knew all

10. Another classic of the 90s. Smirnoff - it was cool. It does not matter - it was real or singed. The main thing - the label.

11. Another product advertising pop - vodka White Eagle

12. 30-degree Israeli stack has different tastes - lemon, melon, there is something else. I remember September 1, 1996. We celebrated arrival at the hostel students HAI. Melon stack watermelon for a very long time ... I could not look any melon or the watermelon ...

13. One of the many FF-c ...

15. So, too, the theme of great power was very popular

16. And the vodka man called his name, and thus became known all over the country ...

UPD.
17. Of course, how could I forget? Cognac Napoleon. The product of cooperation French producer Camus cognac with the Soviet Union, in which Camus Napoleon became a symbol that symbolizes the French cognac. But later these Napoleons divorced like vodka - one million names.

18. Wine Classic 90s. Bulgarian white wine Collegiate Cabin

19. ... and red "Bear's Blood»

20. The top position is a good feast. Considered very cool Absolute

Tags

See also

New and interesting