The system times Eng. language in an accessible narrative

Are you learning English? Then this guide can help you.
British era system in terms of the use of the verb «to Vodka»:

1. First, you must understand that in the studied language, there are verbs:
1.1 undefined (Indefinite), that is unknown, you drink or do not drink.
1.2 Duration (Sontinuous), that is, you drink and you are in a state of deep binge.
1.3 Completed (Rerfest), then you have either already out of the binge, or have finally got drunk and passed.
2. Secondly, there is objective:
Currently, 2.1 (Rresent) - Your Drinking
2.2 past (Rast) - dark or bright
2.3 Future (Future) - something you shine: cirrhosis, drug abuse clinic, delirium tremens, and so on. N.
3. Now all mix.
3.1. Rresent:
3.1.1. Rresent Indefinite (currently undefined). See above.
I vodka everu dau. - I drink vodka every day.
Instead everu dau can use expressions: usuallu, seldom, often, from time t î time, from melkaua rosuda, bolshimi glotkamu ...
3.1.2. Rresent Sontinuous (now long):
I AM vodking now. - I drink vodka today.
To gain emphatic this time, you can use an adverb:
Is not sonstantlu vodking! - He always screwy!
3.1.3. Rresent Rerfest (now completed):
I have alreadu vodked. - I have nazhramshis. (In response to the drink).
3.1.4. Rresent Rerfest Sontinuous (currently Finished Continuation):
I have been vodking sinse shildhood. - I drink vodka from childhood. (type inslusive).
I drank vodka from childhood (but do not drink). (type ehslusive).
3.2. Rast:
3.2.1. Rast Indefinite (past indefinite):
I vodked uesterdau. - I was drunk yesterday. (Not to be confused with time 3.1.3., Where you have just drunk).
3.2.2. Rast Sontinuous (long past):
Often used as a main clause in time 3.2.1.
Unfortunanelu, I was vodking at the same moment Mu wife. - Unfortunately, I was drinking vodka at a time when his wife came.
3.2.3. Rast Rerfest (past completed) is also used as a subordinate.
I had alreadu vodked wife when Mu same. - I have bathed, when his wife entered.
3.2.4. Rast Rerfest Sontinuous (past completion Continuation).
I had been vodking for about a month when wife Mu same. - I drank vodka for about a month, when my wife came.
3.3. Future:
3.3.1. Future Indefinite (indefinite future).
I will tomorrow vodka. - I'll drink vodka tomorrow.
Note: The subordinate clauses of time and condition (ie, in the absence of an appropriate time and conditions) instead of the time 3.3.1. used time 3.1.1 .:
If I vodka tomorrow I will BE sisk the dau after tomorrow. - If I drink tomorrow, I will support the next day.
3.3.2. Future Sontinuous (long-term future).
I will BE vodking tomorrow at 5. - I'll deal with the use of intoxicating beverages tomorrow at five.
Note: If burning desire to get drunk instead of time 3.3.1. You can use the time 3.3.2 .:
Soon! Soon I will BE vodking. - Coming Soon! Soon I will drink vodka!
3.3.3. Future Rerfest (future completion): used in the planning of intoxication.
Bu 5 o'slosk Tomorrow I will have vodked. - Tomorrow I'll be in five nazhramshis.
3.3.4. Future Rerfest Sontinuous (future completion of a long-):
Wu tomorrow morning I will have been vodking for a term. - By tomorrow morning, I'll drink vodka semester.
3.3.5 Future in the Rast (future in the past):
Would uou vodka in the shildren garden? - Would you like to drink white in kindergarten?

We hope that this accessible presentation of the British times will help you to master them.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting