A small pond with his hands

Good afternoon! A few years ago I decided to make a home with parents pond, just a small empty plot of land in a cavern on the border with neighboring plot. Here's what happened. Will be 28 photos + comments.

Actually, the plot

Plot. Sorry I do not stick the label on the casing of a neighbor's shed.
It was necessary to uproot the stump of an old tree - that job of work still!

Wheelbarrow, borrowed from the neighbors! It helped with the excavation!

Excavation area! I found an old metal washer with a wolf from "Well, wait a minute!", Maybe someone remembers those.

Plastic form for the pond, bought at a garden supply store, then the cost in the region of 2, 5-3 ths. Rubles

The installation forms Kote checks whether all made according to SNIP.

Fit form

General view

I decided to strengthen the form of cement that did not resurfaced - temporarily zaballastiroval its concrete curbs.

And filled with water. Outside the contour made a little ledge for the subsequent installation of decorative stones.

When the foundation has hardened - began decorations. Stones had posobirat along the rivers. The whole saga has been!

Another view from the stones

Then he visited idea - to make the hill, from which water flows. Also - I saw in the shop various fountain pumps, and had to beg the question of communication))
Under a pile of bricks laid the foundation.
And I had plastic tubes for cables and hoses.

I had prodolbit hole in the wall of a shed to hold the pond electricity for lights.

Then there was the process of laying the picturesque stone hills. Stones took colored (you can see if they are wet)

Found in the store for milk jug - I thought that if the water will flow out of her neck, turned out beautifully.

Here you go. And then it began testing the pond.

Test 2

Test 3. Identify the leak had to be liquidated.

On the whole, I satisfied with his work, especially since this is my first pond!
Then just pictures, day and night (with underwater lights)

Fountain

Fountain illuminated

One mode of the fountain - the water dome, illuminated

At night, with a few lights

The same night

Finally, my assistant - Trёsha. Resting)
That's all I wanted to say! I apologize for the quality of photos - the most common unit.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting