A small pond with his hands





Good afternoon! A few years ago I decided to make a home with parents pond, just a small empty plot of land in a cavern on the border with neighboring plot. Here's what happened. Will be 28 photos + comments.

Actually, the plot

A small pond with his hands



Plot. Sorry I do not stick the label on the casing of a neighbor's shed.
It was necessary to uproot the stump of an old tree - that job of work still!

A small pond with his hands

Wheelbarrow, borrowed from the neighbors! It helped with the excavation!

A small pond with his hands

Excavation area! I found an old metal washer with a wolf from "Well, wait a minute!", Maybe someone remembers those.

A small pond with his hands

Plastic form for the pond, bought at a garden supply store, then the cost in the region of 2, 5-3 ths. Rubles

A small pond with his hands

The installation forms Kote checks whether all made according to SNIP.

A small pond with his hands

Fit form

A small pond with his hands

General view

A small pond with his hands

I decided to strengthen the form of cement that did not resurfaced - temporarily zaballastiroval its concrete curbs.

A small pond with his hands

And filled with water. Outside the contour made a little ledge for the subsequent installation of decorative stones.

A small pond with his hands

When the foundation has hardened - began decorations. Stones had posobirat along the rivers. The whole saga has been!

A small pond with his hands

Another view from the stones

A small pond with his hands

Then he visited idea - to make the hill, from which water flows. Also - I saw in the shop various fountain pumps, and had to beg the question of communication))
Under a pile of bricks laid the foundation.
And I had plastic tubes for cables and hoses.

A small pond with his hands

I had prodolbit hole in the wall of a shed to hold the pond electricity for lights.

A small pond with his hands

Then there was the process of laying the picturesque stone hills. Stones took colored (you can see if they are wet)

A small pond with his hands

Found in the store for milk jug - I thought that if the water will flow out of her neck, turned out beautifully.

A small pond with his hands

Here you go. And then it began testing the pond.

A small pond with his hands

Test 2

A small pond with his hands

Test 3. Identify the leak had to be liquidated.

A small pond with his hands

On the whole, I satisfied with his work, especially since this is my first pond!
Then just pictures, day and night (with underwater lights)

A small pond with his hands

Fountain

A small pond with his hands

Fountain illuminated

A small pond with his hands

One mode of the fountain - the water dome, illuminated

A small pond with his hands

At night, with a few lights

A small pond with his hands

The same night

A small pond with his hands

Finally, my assistant - Trёsha. Resting)
That's all I wanted to say! I apologize for the quality of photos - the most common unit.

A small pond with his hands

Source: ">