Revenge!

During my childhood, the craze for "futbikom" the boys from morning till night chasing the ball, setting up matches between courts. And a real soccer ball is very appreciated and considered a rarity. The holder thereof is respected all the guys and always has been "attacking" in all the games.

Each yard is traditionally and lousy tenant, unhappy children's games. As it was our uncle Yuri, who yelled at us, poured water from the balcony and one day (oh, horror!) Committed the irreparable - wins the knife and slashed our only soccer ball!

Council boys two yards was sentenced - terrible revenge on the Nazi fag uncle jure!

For a thin plastic tube that was found in the garbage station of blood transfusion, which is close to our yard, we adapt with masking tape and plasticine funnel - tools for the realization of the insidious plan was ready for revenge!

I put "to nix". Furtively looking around, Dima quickly climbed to the second floor and deftly slipped the thin tip of the tube into the keyhole of the door uncle Yura ... I felt like a Soviet partisan, made their way to Nazi-occupied territory on a mission or as not less than, well, for example, the explosion of the bridge. [Next ]

While Dima Ssali top of the funnel, my heart was pounding, and seemed ready to jump out of my chest every time someone walked past the entrance.

This went on for a whole week ... Every day after work, asshole-uncle Jura was surprised to discover that, in the hallway of his apartment closed someone pissed! We have triumphed, reveling in vengeance ...

And then we caught a neighbor uncle Jura. There was a scandal. Piss in his apartment we were banned.

via ljfun

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting