A day in the life of a volunteer

In general, they called me from the dog shelter volunteers and asked them to go and take pictures of them wards of dogs. I'm not a professional, of course, but it is better to shoot than they can remove the phone.

Ride is necessary because not all dogs are in cages. Features guys limited, so most of the dogs live either over-exposed or under the supervision of the volunteers in the habitat. All of them are treated, sterilized and parked in good hands.

(the end will tell, please do not break)

It all started with the fact that we in the car immediately dragged the puppy-sized bank with condensed milk. Like all vperediiduschie dogs, it has neither the flag nor the motherland.

Next stop was shinomontazhka. Girl volunteer took care of it pack of dogs, fed them, treated and sterilized, it seems, three. They were fed and builders working nearby, and children from the neighboring yards, and tender-hearted old lady. The dogs did not show a drop of aggression. But as always happens, someone they prevented, and was caused by the shooting team. You're only two.
This friendly dog ​​

And this young girl.
Here I digress. It turns out the concept of "Capture" we do not have, there is only a "shooting" and the bullets fall, everyone who has a dog's snout. No matter it is a wild dog or favorite of the yard, or a hefty puppy dog, mongrel or titled Labrador. Money paid by the head, and therefore, the more dogs die, the better. In addition to this waste is also used poison, which poisoned even those who are on a leash, and there have been cases that the grass and children.
That is now in Russia "loyal" to animals.

Next on the program, we had a grandmother who takes care of the yard dog and the last penny of his paltry pension buys them food. The first two were caught in the lens of the toddler Then she took us to the garage, which contains a few dogs.

At this point, I got my first scar on the heart and I refused to photograph the inhabitants of the garage, especially since their photos were made before anyone had dared me. By the way, yes, I am afraid to diarrhea and dogs would not come to the aggressive individual.

After my shameful flight, we moved to the next grandmother, Custodian of puppies on a mountain near the exit of the city. Actually, here they

Two

Three

Four

five natural Nafanja)))

There is also a dog that keeps locked up since Grandma Zhivoderov afraid.

In addition, our adventure is not over, and we went to the other end of town to shoot a dog named Sam. Sam is contained in the enclosure. His story on the local news www.yapfiles.ru/show/367240/0b6f3c3...108a24.flv.html
Sam today

Notice how carefully he takes food from the hands of volunteers. In the past, quite a wild dog, but still wild pereterpevshy suffering at the hands of man. The photo shows how he cut the muzzle.

His neighbor in the aviary - Fleece dog thrown by shepherds.

We're all tired, but we waited another grandmother and we went to it. She told me that here 2 years fed up a stray dog ​​named Sherry. Earlier this psinka sitting at the bus stop and met each bus, and then arrived at the homeless. Her first puppies knackers thrown from the window of the third floor, the second brood grandmother protection. Moreover, she has cut Cherie, it revealed that it looks purebred poodle.

That boy one of her puppies.

It's a girl

And it's a girl.

Then my heart gave out and I took a puppy to her. Meet Joe. It is already at home.

In conclusion I want to say only one thing: it can make everyone.
Thanks!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting