Persons Victory

A few days ago were shooting veterans, heroes of the Great Patriotic War, for the annual project of Dmitry Nosov "Faces of Victory».

This year, the participants of the project were the veterans who have passed a war from beginning to end, the people for whom the phrase of the famous song "Victory Day", "half of Europe marched, polzemli, This day we could for hastening" - not just empty words.

5 photos via ridus

Of course, I want to write a lot of words about them, about their exploits on heavy short lived, about fear and courage, the strength of spirit and courage, but I will write and describe their impressions of the meeting with them.

When he came into the studio, I saw veterans who were from 89-93 years old, and you know what struck me ?! I was struck by their energy, desire to live and to do something. And their participation in the project of the Foundation, once again confirms this!
I would like to submit names of heroes, we need to remember and give thanks:
Vasily Reshetnikov;
Ivan Malyshev Ermolaevich;
Demin Catherine Illarionovna;
Brajko Piotr Evseevich;
Konstantin Popov Ilyich;
Tkachevsky Yury Matveyevich;
Olovyannikova Nikolai Yefimovich;
Latypova Quddus Kanifovicha;
Matushkina Lev Alekseevich.

When I started asking them about the war, about how they received these awards - I said, "Honey, it's not something that I want to remember, but, paradoxically, it is necessary to remember! In war we lost everything: his childhood, joy and family, but we fought for freedom, and believe me, it's the most valuable thing ... "From this sentence I have already ran shivers, and I just wanted to say without ceasing:" Thank you! »

In my opinion, the project "Faces of Victory" of Dmitry Nosov themes and important that these amazingly strong people tell their stories, giving us an opportunity to learn something, something to rethink and realize to look at life from a different angle!

We should all know the price of victory. Look at these people, with a capital letter, because of them, we are now live!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting