Rock over the Volga

Will 46 photo + slightly komentov
If you can not break.

Mordor.

He. "Russian Rammstein." At least it seems howl

Time around noon. The scene had long been scored

Between performances the audience entertained the girls. It was far and powerful optics were not so good pictures could not

B-2

Spur cap the police

More ...

Flags of the audience were different

Contraband? ..

Outfield. Much like the construction of the screen, but there was not, as I came to the VIP box car

People are constantly pulled with 2 inputs.

Take off on everything

People actively welcomes performers.

Butusov

Leading. Memory evening otshiblo, you know who is

Another flag

BG

Waving flags, not only

The reason for non-use for its intended purpose - cloudy and cool.

As you can see, people are increasingly

BG continues to address. His singing was a quiet haven for the ears - music performers from the previous game is much louder.

Presenters are all crap, reported lost people, mostly of children.
Well, announce the next performer ...

He needs no introduction. The audience exploded

Ignites

Yulia

The voice is good (it's my imha, so you can not resent), but the text of the songs are better not to listen to 5 words in a circle))))

Spectators applaud and sing along Corded

At the scene creeps Kish

Guitarist

Smoke, lights, flags

Other effects

Musicians

I went smoke. Then the police began to move. But it seems no one pulled. Not seen.

In general saw only a "remote" with bubble - gently taken away by the arm.

Zaz
French singer, I see / hear for the first time, so I can not say. The voice is good.

Closer to the audience

Change leaders. These are interesting.

Rustle something occasionally does the reading from the paper (except standard list of lost) Svetlakov kind of improvised and generally annealed

Next on the stage Okean Elzy

While washing stage and set equipment to patch playing accordion player Igor Rasteryaev - star Yutuba.

Svetlakov continued to burn, remembering Samara road

A look back

Garbage

The sound of her was terrible, the words barely heard

Is that Cherry Lips are well heard.

A few phrases in Russian, then, with the words' my ass lousy Russian "has passed into English

Posted in [mergetime] 1339443898 [/ mergetime]
A little bit of frustration for you readers: almost 21, I was on the spot at noon, even earlier. Tired, so that's it. Alice goes under and 100,500 dymovuhu front of the stage Limp Bizkit is not found at all. Therefore, I finish.

The last word: organized well, except that the aftershocks would Pobol. What did not look in a field where there was a row of 100+ toilets, there was always a crowd of people.
At 19.00 was ~ 268 thousand people. At the time of departure statistics, unfortunately, has not been

Zvinyayte if Cho is not so Thank you.

Threat
still wanted to make a video with Leningrad, but large file turned out, the converter is not at hand, and seek to put forces there do not worry, the video of the concert today or tomorrow should be in the network.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting