Ivan Alexeev. Noize MC

A bit of text on it, and found 8 photo

Sometimes it feels like the best rocker of the country - is Ivan Alekseyev. Who is it? Twice winner of the regional competition for classical guitar: 1st place in 1998 and 2nd - Gold Medal in 2000. After high school, studying at the Russian State Humanitarian University.

Yes Noize MC !!! Haha) While the world rock indulges text "love-carrot" and the beautiful Sol "respect" the public, this "element" plays up the case of an accident on Leninsky using the song «Mercedes S666», protects their rights in Volgograd militia, please while behind bars, public relations finds Sergei Shnurovym protects Shevchuk offended by the song "Khimki forest" and other.

"I often happy listening to reading texts unbanal any rap crew. Good guy Noize MC »© Shevchuk, in an interview with Kommersant.

The movement "Nashi" asked them to write the anthem. Rapper refuse it, writing in response to an ironic song "Our movement».
2011 Ivan took part in the rally "For Fair Elections". Solomon answers to the statement of Vladimir Putin about contraceptives.

Not a rocker? From the latest news: the successful performance of Noize MC Arkhangelsk at a rock festival "Island". Invitation to "Dobrofest» and «Snickers Urbania", but at this time has been in administrative detention for 10 days for insulting a police officer.

Firm acts on "the main attractions of the country" - the rock festival "Invasion" under the wing flags Russian punk song "rock it" cal. According to Trim parties like IT.

What offense? Zoom in on a String "musical territory, where he worked for a long time, I mean it is the culture of music" Battle »».
Noize MC: «Touches abundance of people that I am accused of rudeness and mate in relation to Sergei Corded who speaks so subtly and intelligently. But just as all the rough and, in fact, abusive expressions, which are contained in the song "Shave a star" - a specific citation of the specific songs of "Leningrad". Apparently, I had to make this the focus so that people understand it better. »

And at the same time a sincere respect for Yuri Yulianovich: "Overall, this is one of the few (if not only) the representatives of the old school of Russian rock, which is still not the same».

And lastly:
I do my creativity. If you do not see the creativity, but make it about any conclusions, it reminds me of the situation with the novel "Doctor Zhivago" - "Do not read, but condemn."

P.S. I do not call love rap. I do not read it very real creativity. But something was wrong with rock is made. Rock 'n' roll spirit of smaller, more and more salons. Rock began to play the millionaires. Rock began to serve the petty-bourgeois strata of the population. They are ready to close their eyes, that "rap-cal" already pays record albums Black Sabbath », dictates how and when they sing. What "reperki" - Leibov owners and record companies, and they determine the time, the quality of the output of your favorite rock musicians.

Something sad. But if it is a sin unynie-, Hail hooliganism by Dmitry Spirin:

There is also, for some reason, have got to redo everything
Even with this reperkom recorded together!
Blah blah blah, yo-yo-yo, what he was mumbling.
What all of this Spirin imagines himself "Sid»?
What the fuck Noize MC, that for fucking vocals?
Najera is howling, these girls?
Where heavy guitars? Let us thrash and burn
Play the best version of the old
He had one left, Duncan MacLeod

Rap is Cullen, Cockroaches - sell out.
Fucking, fashion recitative
Cockroaches will not walk more - only on Naive
Even before the end of this verse without hearing
Because it podёbyvayut me unjustly
I'm so full of himself, true-fan group
And I immediately put a deer stupid
I'm not that, I'm fucking smart and visionary
Dima Spirin, you should be ashamed
How could you exchange punk rock on repak?
This music macaques, Dima, how so?
I believe you, I slam on your concerts

With whom are you still zapishesh Now, with 50 Cent`om?
Come on, even with Timothy fucking joint
Or a couple of light the detsel not a child
I'm sure you'll find a couple of compelling reasons
To sing with Pugacheva and Anne Veski.

Here's my verdict:
You're a disgrace national punk rock
And from that time in my get-together you will not listen to anybody
And this, incidentally, very important people!
You'll see, you turn away from all
You specifically sat in a puddle, you're stuck in the pop music
You lost all the good that you were!

Oh, and now again, this mare will howl? ...)))))))

Posted in [mergetime] 1375591074 [/ mergetime]
gallery over there but the sense to throw their

Posted in [mergetime] 1375591122 [/ mergetime]
all!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting