List of Russian musicians who spoke in support of Ukraine

List of Russian artists, The opposition to the war in Ukraine is not as impressive as it could be. However, it does exist, and it is already pleasing. Despite the oppression of the government and the constant risk of being behind bars, musicians and actors from Russia try to convey the truth to their fans. Many abroad organize charity concerts, the proceeds of which are sent to help Ukrainian refugees.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell about famous Russians who have not lost their humanity inside. Thank you all!

On February 24, 2022, at 5 a.m., residents of different Ukrainian cities began to wake up from the explosions. Russia attacked Ukraine. The whole world shuddered. While some Russian artists have put water in their mouths and pretend nothing is happening, others are acting.

From the first days, Ukraine enlisted the support of the whole world. Among Russians, the soloist of the rock group “Aquarium” Boris Grebenshchikov, as well as the leader of the group “DDT” Yuri Shevchuk, dared to express their position.

Rapper Oymiron called the war unleashed by Russia a real crime and disaster. However, Miron was an ardent opponent of the regime that dominates his homeland. The musician moved his major Russian concerts and went abroad. He announced a series of charity concerts Russians Against War.

The first took place in Istanbul, the second in London and the third in Berlin. During the London concert, Miron came to support Zemfira and Boris Grebenshchikov. The musician performed several of his compositions, and the singer did not dare to go on stage. Expressing her position against the war, Zemfira was not too verbose. However, this contribution is very important, given the total silence of other artists.

For 3 concerts Oymiron managed to raise 195 thousand dollars. All funds were donated to the St. Nicholas Foundation, which helps Ukrainian refugees who ended up in Poland. In his last post on Instargam, the rapper expressed gratitude to all concerned. And in the end he wished: "Ukraine - peace, Russia - freedom."

Rapper Face Clear position on the war in Ukraine expressed rapper Face. He strongly opposes what is happening and says that now he is ashamed to be Russian. In general, the musician has long shown his disagreement with the current authorities in Russia. In recent years, the artist has released many provocative compositions. Because of this, his concerts were repeatedly disrupted.

Today, Face realizes that he has no way to return to his homeland. But he doesn’t want to do it: I’m a Russian artist now almost does not exist. And as a citizen, too. I am no longer going to pay taxes to Russia, I have left and will not come to Russia again, I will no longer give concerts in Russia.

Instagram / @facepublicenemy Russia officially recognized Ivan Dryomin (real name Face) as a foreign agent. However, this happens to all people and the media who are undesirable to the Russian authorities. Thank you for the best birthday present! The first foreign rapper! A huge honor for me and an indicator that I’m doing everything right, writes in his Instargam musician.

Face played several charity concerts in Warsaw. All proceeds he, along with colleagues on the stage, donated to a charitable organization.

Noize MC and Noize MC is one of my favorite artists. I knew he wouldn't stand by if it came to war. Ivan Alekseev never supported the regime in Russia. He most often expressed his disagreement in songs.

The last album “Going to the city” perfectly shows the clear position of the musician. I especially recommend listening to the songs “Twenties”, “The Hundred Years’ War” and “Voodoo”. The last track for the first time in his career Ivan recorded in Ukrainian.

Russia attacked Ukraine, and the fact that the Russian representative to the UN “forbids” to call it war, the essence of what is happening does not change. There is no excuse for everything we are witnessing right now, writes Instargam Noize MC. Together with the singer Monetochka, the musician gave a series of joint charity concerts Voices of Peace. The events took place in Riga and Vilnius. Alexeyev also performed at the charity anti-war festival Sound of Peace.

Also one of the first Ukraine was supported by Vera Brezhnev. Although the singer is Ukrainian by nationality, she has lived and worked in Russia for a long time. She left the country and is now abroad. Vera is engaged in charitable activities and works in the Humanitarian Aid Center for Ukrainian refugees.

Against the war, the leader of the group “The Largest Simple Number” (SBHR) spoke. The list of Russian artists who expressed an anti-war position was replenished with the names of Maxim Galkin, Alla Pugacheva and Angelika Varum. Many artists decided to leave Russia because it is no longer possible to live in this country.

Thank you to everyone who went against the regime for justice. I would like to express even greater gratitude to those who help Ukraine in word and deed. Good will surely conquer evil.

Photo in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting