The goal - to see as many attractions and travel as far as possible.

It so happened that I was in the Crimea had previously been only once, in the western part. Therefore, in front of me stood a maximum program. And combine this with cycling.

The goal - to see as many attractions and travel as far as possible.
Under the cut is a story and a lot of the accompanying photos. The figures, the amount of statistics, kilometers - all the same will.
By the way, I bring the price in UAH. For those who do not know, to know how much is in rubles - multiply by 4.
And, yes, for the quality of pictures can not speak. Information, not aesthetics post.

Most of all, I doubt if it will bring in bike on the train. The rules of transportation of Ukrzaliznytsia (do not beat - no Ukrainian layout) says that should carry the bike with the front wheel and in the package. As the campaign drew to purchase a round sum of the acquisition velochehla I gave up and packed in large stretch film.

Special my doubt is the fact that the ticket to Crimea in my sitting Coupe Express, and what sort of shelf - is unknown. On veloforumah I do about this not found, scored on it going and went to the station.

It turned out very well vlazit, space - a lot. Even I had to prop up the bottom large suitcase, not to telepalsya.

In Simferopol, I decided not to split hairs, and my wife and I boarded the private minibus to Simeiz, where my bike no one interfered. The truth is worth it to us 200 USD.

Simple beach vacation, I actually do not like. Irritating this Groundhog Day. Woke-sea-house-sea-eat-eat-sleep-walking. But in front of my bike tour we are very well-week rest in Simeiz. But this does not apply to threads, so skip.

So Monday morning I collect things, immerse wife on the bus and push off.

Immediately decided to go without a load on his shoulders. Everything you need to fit a large veloryukzak. Top karemat, tent, sleeping bag. Long I fussed until figured out how it is attached to the trunk, but these times have quickly mastered.
From equipment - jar, pump, glove box with tools, a flashlight, a rear envelope, two velozamka and cycle computer.

Cyclists ready for battle:

From Simeiza the lower road through the sanatorium and gardens I'm going to Alupka. The road is not that much difficult - short, up to five hundred meters long line of descents and climbs. The boundaries between Alupka and Simeiz No, just one house more Simeiz and neighboring already Alupka.

Lower track runs right through the Vorontsov Palace, to which I drove up and five to eight in the morning.

This street is the lower South Coast Road, passing through the center of the palace. At the entrance guard asks to go on foot. No problem.

By the way, there were filming The Three Musketeers.

Large reserve in the storage room under guard, buy a ticket and go.

In the palace I was the first visitor. The interiors are beautiful, but the body is small, I expected more.

I went to one of the marble corridors, occasionally encountering grandmothers graduating cleaning.

Another palace.

Palace outside.

By the way, the entrance is 50 UAH.

Somewhere in the yard find almost exact copy of the famous Fountain of Tears in Bakhchisarai. Wikipedia is silent why. Who knows - sculptor of the same or what?

Courtyard.

Meals on. Pass Mishor, cable car Ai-Petri. I call in, find out how often goes funicular. It turns every 7 minutes. And the bicycle can.

Okay, come back here later. By the way, I get off the bottom in Gaspra. Well, of course, who did not see the Swallow's Nest, Crimea count was not. I did not see. Therefore, to correct the situation.

Strange, but I always thought that the Swallow's Nest in Yalta. It turns out in Gaspra. But then I heard about the term Big Yalta.

Directions to the socket is closed. Just walk up the stairs for about a kilometer, that is. Leaving the car park is great, I tacked and pay 10 USD for valet parking supervision. In the trunk is a backpack. It is difficult to remove, but the top ten do not mind.

On the beach guesthouse with unrealistically dirty beach. I can imagine how it stinks. Fu, still basking.

I do not know that it floats in the water. On algae does not seem to.

Earlier, by the way in the Swallow's Nest it was a restaurant. Now the exhibition of paintings by Russian artists.

In the background you can see the Ayu-Dag.

I come back to the bike and going back to Mishor. My goal - to climb the Ai-Petri.

And here is the cableway.

Just kidding. There she is. A photo on the previous small lift from Koreiz to the beach.

The cost of raising 60 UAH. Behind the wheel, I paid another 30. Near the entrance there are the taxi drivers offered me climb the Ai-Petri just 60. But I wonder at the cable car.

Funicular fit.

I got into the funicular with a guided tour. And learned many interesting things. For example, the path length of 3 km in 15 minutes, and the maximum angle of elevation of 46 degrees. The funicular up to 40 people. The greatest height to the ground about 100 meters

I see Simeiz and Mountain Cat on the horizon. To the left - Alupka.

In the midst of lift transfer station. The cable car consists of two spans. Funicular only four pairs and they are moving toward each other.

Plants are the strongest in the world. Seen like dandelions sprouting through the asphalt? As trees grow in such conditions?

Top view. On the shore - Miskhor and Gaspra.

Yalta. Until I get it later.

Explore the area. In addition pristavuchih children of the mountains, offering to eat, ride horses, buy local sweatshirt, photo taken with an eagle and a bunch of similar, unnecessary, in principle, I see nonsense away a crowd of people near the caves.

A local man, or Armenian, or Uzbek suggests that of the three caves on the Ai-Petri is coming in geophysical. Parking here. Input - 40 UAH.

Down a spiral staircase descending at which each step feel the temperature drops. Below it reaches 10 degrees Celsius, after the top 40 it looks very nice.

The guide tells about the cave. The mound on his left - excavated soil. It is evident that to work in the cave could only walk on all fours.

Stalagmite girl. It looks like a figure of a girl. Really seems to be in the photo is not the effect.

Here's a crap hanging over his head.

Conjoined stalactites and stalagmites. It stalactite when it hangs from the top, a stalagmite - below. Or vice versa.

Icicle on the left is called "wedding cake".

I am leaving the cave, lunch near the cable car and head in the direction of Bakhchisarai. Today I intend to spend the night near the Grand Canyon.

The first five kilometers I ride on the Ai-Petri plateau.

I see a strange object on the hill. With the fork turns off to him. It looks like an observatory.

After 500 m go further prohibits the plate. Military base. I unfold.

On the way to overtake the guy in the old camper. This is the first cyclist, whom I met in the Crimea. He goes to Bakhchisarai.

It begins the descent, which runs 15 km. Mountain serpentine in the woods, under trees. Fantastically nice road good coverage. Almost no cars. Distance flown to the canyon in less than an hour.

Rare patches on the pavement. Generally good roads in the Crimea. Better than in the rest of Ukraine. Here, the other used asphalt?

Grand Canyon. There are trading smartly honey herbs and souvenirs.

Input - 40 UAH. But I later canyon. First you need to find a place to stay. I pour tea for free and offer a taste of jam to honey.

Marketing is simple. Degustiruesh, drink tea, buy. Working. I bought jam honey lavender. Delicious.

Meals on. Map suggests that there is a campsite. It is less than 3 kilometers, but it looks abandoned - there is not a soul. Frankly, there one night I was dumb, and I went even lower.

After 2 kilometers - a small hamlet. It numbers 70 UAH. Excellent. From neighbors only a woman with children and all. Quiet and calm.

It's evening, but I decide to explore the Silver Falls jet. For this climb up the road for 2 km. I looked at the timer bike computer - 15 minutes. Approximately I know how long I'll be tomorrow to go up again.

The forest around just fabulous. Right mereschatsya in all sorts of snags Sprites.

Waterfall. Entrance to the waterfall 40 UAH.

I bathed him under cold water. Flows are not very - not the season, unfortunately.

Eliminated up to the lake, but it bloomed, you can not swim. It's a pity. But okay, tomorrow will Bath Youth in the Grand Canyon.

And in the rocks hiding face.

I am going back to the farm. We still go down to the village to buy food for dinner.

I get up in the morning, going, going to the Grand Canyon.

On a photo mountain with the unpronounceable name. Title forgotten. Kyuyuzyuk-say?

Something like that.

Up on the mountain river walk along the canyon. The trail - goat. Stones, roots and branches.

Source pany. I type some water.

River dries up in the summer.

Formed such niches filled with water. Bath youth, which I'm going, too, such a niche. Just great.

And here it is.

Bathe. The water is very cold. 9-10 degrees. It is pleasant after the heat, I want to swim, but once cramped legs. Painfully.

And it is time ago. Serpentine up. It's hard, but it is a challenge to myself.

Ten kilometers catches countryside.

And there BORSHCH !!! This directly salvation. A huge plate with two giant pieces of meat. Bread and bacon. Then they brought another half a liter of fruit compote.

Beg.

Come on. The forest begins to thin. Look at the mileage, it remains 5 km climb.

Serpentine. I stopped near the truck, and the driver says that I was crazy to go to a hill on a bicycle.

I left out of the woods. Very little is left.

On the horizon, the familiar dome.

Here's an interesting subject. It jumps for snowboarders. A friend of my wife of Sevastopol told that in winter goes on Ai-Petri skiing.

Last slide.

All rose. There sunny, so you need to change the glass on the glasses and transparent to blackout.

Hunting. Near the descent to Yalta.

Yalta from the top. I was there.

Flying down the serpentine road. 45-50 km / h. Forest, a cool breeze. Okay.

On one side of the rock, the other open.

Along the way, there is something to see. For example, the Silver Pavilion, built in honor of the builders of the road.

The traffic is very intense. The stream travels approximately the same speed as me. Even slower. A pass uncomfortable. Narrowly.

Here I was overtaken by small breakage. From shaking unwound screw fasteners holding the trunk to the frame. Brave guy in the photo lent me a screwdriver. More hell who stopped. Interestingly, it is on Yap? Thanks buddy.

Lake Karagol. Nothing interesting.

Falls Wuchang-Su. The height of 98 m. The largest in Ukraine. Barely flows. It would be in the spring to get there.

And here I am in Yalta. Nearly 8 pm. Accommodation barely find. All refuse for one night. Signs "Rent," as in smaller towns, there is simply no.

I rent a room. The son of the mistress also a cyclist. Parking next to the night.

In Yalta, the plug directly in Kharkov.

Beautiful promenade, muzKrasivaya embankment, musicians, breakers and artists. Nothing to do.

The photo retrofotoatele. Wearing a suit and fotkat 18th century on the throne for 40 UAH.
ykanty, breakers and artists. Nothing to do.

Or the bike.

Incomprehensible monument.

And this is a fusion restaurant.

This beach. In the photo he is fully fit. Well its here to bathe in FIG.

Doggie invites to excursions.

In Yalta, there are also cableway. I walk along the waterfront and go to sleep. Tomorrow go further.

The next day, I found that in Yalta on two cruise ships docked. A little way off.

Second right at the waterfront. He's just huge.

Customs office.

A woman reads a sign that all will be at the entrance to inspect for weapons, explosives or other prohibited items.

The sailor washes aboard.

Still Mahina. Just floating skyscraper laid on its side.

Yalta behind. I move in the direction of Alushta. Overall, I liked the city. Very clean, and comfortable-European.

In Yalta, as well as throughout the Crimea a lot of foreigners. Czechs and Germans. We see them from afar. Especially Germans. There is a pair of old men for 65 years, holding hands, with cameras, dressed decently - once seen the Germans.

By the way, I myself just took a foreigner, when I studied the map. The man tried to help me. It was funny to see the face of the local Aborigines, when his broken English, I asked in Russian to me to pass on such and such a street.

Southerners are very friendly. Crimea just another country.

After Nikita Botanical Garden on another serpentine leave on top of the track to Alushta.

Away Ayu-Dag.

Here at the track meet several groups of two cyclists.

The road is monotonous and heavy. Almost 20 km uphill. Most go on foot. Time is short, but I still get to Alushta.

On the descent to Alushta I set a speed record, speeding up to 61, 6 km / h.

Alushta did not like. A crowd of people, dirty, broken-down roads. Nothing to do. Is that pretty ladies here are selling bouquets. We are at a wedding the bride throw into the crowd.

I visit the aquarium and dendrozoopark. Very nice place, but there are almost no people.

Roe.

Swans.

Fish kissing.

Aquarium is small and the entrance 50 UAH. Zazhralis

Nemo.

Spend the night in Alushta. The next day I pack great in Simferopol by bus. It kapets. Cyclists not fit into the luggage compartment. I had to put it in the interior. And all the way through it he rode the left passengers who picked up the driver.

Back to Kharkiv food in fast train in the compartment. Shelf top one for all compartments. Great vlazit, but most of it would not fit.

Fortunately, except for me I was just a woman with a small child and a minimum of luggage.

But I

So.
For three days passed 188, 5 km
The average rate of 9, 7 km / h
The budget is considered to be simple - tickets, lunch UAH 50, dinner 50 UAH (in modest places essno), breakfast 20 UAH, housing - from 70 to 250 (can be in tents, but that if the group), the rest of souvenirs, fees for sightseeing, ice cream, water, kvass, toilet and so on. I spent 1700 without tickets, but you can fit in 1000, and if the tents - even less.

All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting