Micro-pond apartments

He is seen here spread a lot to do with their hands. So I decided to put a home version of a garden pond - so to say a mini pond apartments. Also rigidly I apologize for the quality of a photo, such as fotkal on sneakers, drill, electric, and other wheels from KAMAZ. Traditionally, I apologize for the quality of pictures since I do not fotkal rubbings and a blueprint.

11 photos

Long I wanted to make himself at home a thread of living area, but his hands are not particularly income and that's using do not need to leave me in the first two weeks after the new year decided to still do.

He was glued to the aquarium (Aquatic), cut chipboard, purchased all the supplies.
All this stuff was brought to the headquarters, and I began to assemble.
First of chipboard was twisted box, which was then enclosed tank. Blew out the space between akvoy and foam box (smaller stones to be used for backfilling)
Then, with a tin tide sill parapet was made that using silicone and river pebbles decorated of something like a tide window sill.

I leave it all to dry out somewhere for a week, because the headquarters was cold and I had to break it to freeze eggs. After sober reflection, I realized that all nada further assembly is held for yourself at home, as he was a big risk obosraTsTso during transportation of the finished product.
It was also bought a mirror and glued on the outer perimeter of the stream (well, close to Gaven chipboard beautiful mahogany color)

The mirror was made 1 cm above the edges of chipboard, so you can fill up with stones and hide the shameful edge DSP beautiful minerals bElogo color.

After about pristupil aiming to backfilling soil around AquaPhone, this bought some white stone backfill garden paths, do not know the name - not a geologist (or anyone out there in them in these minerals fumbles).

Stones fell asleep, and then decided to make a side window AquaPhone, so you can contemplate the beautiful underwater world of Aki diver, tobish not from above. Has removed the stones, cut the foam to size.

Ran on prirezku glasses ordered there, windows, mirrors, put them right.

And he continued: Dozasypal Kamenyuki poustanavlival boulders stuck bonsai
(the only thing that is not found - Chinese figurine with a fishing rod, which was to sit on parapetike, which is now worth some artificial plant). Wove bamboo sticks parapet.

In general decor finished, covered with soil and planted rastyuchki, launched a fish, and so on, sat on the couch and turned on the telly was glad)).

PS Uv. Akvriumisty! Please do not grasp at the heart after reading the last sentence (about the run of fish) and falls on my own righteous anger - "Che saying you do suchenok who runs the fish so ?!" to run the aquarium according to the rules and for about a month.
From equipment:
Internal filter Akvael 500l / h, warmer Resa 50W. Aeration takes place through the filter itself, lights - LED strip along the perimeter.
ZZY very attentive readers may have noticed that the pictures on different ground in an aquarium tank is different.
Let me explain: Collected Aquarium winter, moved to the cottage in the summer - so was the restart of banks, the ground has changed, and there are photos before and after the restart.
ZZZY
Well, a couple of pictures, all the assembly looks:

PS Thank You Schoolgirl, Cherepaha
What helped razobratsya as the pictures here poking

A and the catchphrase!
Please do not kick - this is my first post.
Uso, now all of the rules

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting