Vitaly Milon offered to serve as nulliparous

This Saturday Vitaly Milon, deputy of United Russia, known for his bill to ban promotion of homosexuality, a T-shirt "Orthodoxy or death" and some special hatred for the singer Madonna, has submitted new amendments to the legislation of the Russian Federation.

1. A new law on conscription. It implies that all women who have given birth to the child is not under 23 years old should be equal to men to serve their military service. "The lot of women - motherhood. If it deliberately neglects the gift that is given to her by nature and God, why it should not go to serve? And the fact that it "has not yet met the great love - this is an excuse for the poor. A woman wants to have a child or not. And if you want - the search for a spouse is simple enough, but if you do not want - that may be in the army, and someone will meet. And so - so at least protect their homeland. Perhaps it makes no sense to refer women to the infantry, but in the infantry and engineering and flight troops they find a place. And many so-called feminists love to yell about equal rights. There you are, and equal rights. The same does not happen ». [Next]

2. The women participating in political activities shall crucify at the stakes, and the Orthodox Church will not be allowed to join them crowned marriages if their names once strikes on the basis of protocols of detention. "Never go against the existing power," - tells us the Bible. - These women violate the biblical prohibition, but for some reason the same way as a normal, decent and bogoposlushnye women believe that they have a right to a healthy family in the Church. Why do they think so? Let go to Israel and try to compete with the state there, and then to marry a rabbi. And they were immediately stoned. If the amendment is adopted, I will be ready to personally take part in the installation of poles. I already marked maps of major Russian cities, and red dots indicate locations for installation. I think 50 pieces in each city will be quite enough. And if the city is small, it is possible to be limited and less ».

3. The woman went into the streets in causing clothes too, uses foul language, smoking or drinking alcohol, you will be stoned and it will not be considered as an administrative (and especially criminal) offense. Rather, it will be encouraged; types of incentives is discussed. "This will reduce the number of rapes, and generally raise the overall vitality - says Milon. - Ethnicity - not an area in which to express themselves. It is better to help a mother or woman cook a delicious dinner. Or, at least, a good book, not necessarily spiritual. My wife, for example, always dressed very modestly. And before marriage she dressed so modestly. If she dressed provocatively, I would not pay her attention. Outside should not obscure the interior ».

4. On the seats in institutions of higher education for women will be introduced quotas. On average, ¼ of budget places abiturientki can apply for admission. "A woman should not be smarter than her husband. She should be submissive, economic, caring and helpful, not lowering their self-esteem men, subsequently the necessary knowledge. A man must feel that he is the head of the family, then he will want to take care of the family ».

Vsevolod Chaplin and Andrew Kuraev fully supported the initiative of his St. Petersburg colleagues and sent to Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev a letter with the request to move the bill.

P.S. And these people, the land holds ???

Taken via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting