Vitaly Kozlovsky received a subpoena and went to study military affairs, the artist now just do not know

The full-scale war in Ukraine has been going on for a year and a half. During this time, thousands of men decided to join the AFU. Celebrities were no exception. So, recently the ranks of the Armed forces of Ukraine joined the famous Ukrainian singer Vitaly Kozlovsky. What prompted the artist to such a step, we will find out later in the article.

Instagram / @vkozlovsky_music Vitaly Kozlovsky When I saw the news that Kozlovsky joined the APU, I thought he joined the army voluntarily. There are many such cases among the stars. For example, the leader of the group O.Torvald Evgeny Galich went to defend the homeland, as well as the frontman of the group “Antititila” Taras Topol.

But with Vitali everything happened more prosaic. He ended up in the army because he got a subpoena. All according to the law, to avoid which the singer did not think. He was mobilized and first sent to the training ground.

Instagram / @vkozlovsky_music "To say I'm worried is to say nothing." A new stage begins in my life, Kozlovsky commented on the incident. In his Instagram he shares with subscribers details of military training.

For example, he showed how he was trained to handle weapons and provide first aid. The singer voiced the video with the words: “The landfill is an opportunity to learn weapons, learn how to use them, rely on fellow soldiers, no matter what happens.”

Instagram/@vkozlovsky_music Kozlovsky added that another important skill is to make a good trench and camouflage it properly. With this task, Vitaly also copes with hurrah. He was trained in the National Guard of Ukraine.

Vitaly Kozlovsky is ready to sacrifice his past life and image for the sake of protecting the homeland. Following the military regulations, he solemnly shaved off his beard, which he had not done for many years. Everything happened online. The singer's reaction to his new reflection in the mirror is priceless. It's been a long time since he saw himself in this role. You're ten years younger!

Instagram / @vkozlovsky_music Network users differently perceived a kind of transformation of the artist. Many people do not understand why Vitaly shaved his beard, because a huge number of soldiers wear it safely. Others note that Kozlovsky is younger, and changes in appearance symbolize a new stage in his life.

Instagram / @vkozlovsky_music I also got the impression that the story of Kozlovsky in the army is more like an image. There's too much pathos around all this. But I will not judge the singer for this. Moreover, it is not yet clear what awaits Kozlovsky in the future. But I am sure that he will continue to broadcast all the news from his life on Instagram.

Whatever the stars do, there will always be dissatisfied people on the Internet. So did Vitaly. It would seem that everyone should be proud of the artist who went to serve. However, comments appeared online that Kozlovsky has no place in the Armed Forces of Ukraine. He can do a lot more at home than at the front.

The question is debatable, because everyone understands that a war with Russia can last for many years. This means that in the service will be countless men (and not only). We must not forget that now it is important for each of us to prepare for this both physically and morally. It will not be superfluous to keep the body in good shape, to undergo various medical trainings.

There are also special shooting courses. This is a great opportunity to gain basic weapons skills. This training applies to both boys and girls. I'm thinking about learning how to shoot myself.

I wonder what you think of that? Should show business stars go to serve?

Tags

See also

New and interesting