The businessman sent a bad daughter for re-education in the village, will return silk

Vitaly lost his wife when she gave birth to Lenka. He never blamed his daughter for what happened. On the contrary, a very successful businessman I didn’t have a soul in my little girl.. It was not surprising, because Elena every year more and more reminded him of his beloved Alexander. But raising a girl was not so easy for Dad.

Lenke's upbringing recently turned 15. The girl did well in school, she was the pride of her institution. Lena honestly went to all the city Olympiads and pleased her teachers. How proud my father was could be seen from a mile away. Sometimes he even began his business meetings with praises to his daughter. Colleagues and subordinates laughed and listened with pleasure to the speeches of the moved father.

Vitaly Vasilyevich was a strict boss, but his heart became soft, like melted butter, as soon as it came to his daughter. However, in recent days, the boss increasingly came to the office in an anxious state. And the day came when Vitaly came blacker than the cloud. He yelled at several employees for nothing, although it was unusual for him. There were legends about the fair character of men.

After a difficult meeting with the spread of flights, there was silence, which did not foreshadow anything good. The boss went into his office and shouted at someone on the phone. Employees consulted and sent Olya, who was the boss's secretary, to reconnaissance the territory.

Olechka was a feeble creature, full of love for his work and perseverance. She bravely walked into the boss's office. Her colleagues sent her for a reason. They knew that if anyone Vitaly Vasilyevich would listen, it would be Olenka. The boss had a lot of respect for this little woman and she gave him good advice that was not just about work.

During the conversation, it turned out that the model daughter of a man began to behave strangely. Vitaly was completely soft under the questions of his beloved secretary and gave her everything that disturbed him. It turns out that Lenka used to skip school, tutors and favorite dances. Unfortunately, she has struck up relationships with some very unreliable people. Vitaly Vasilyevich suspected that this was all the tricks of his competitors. The girl was forced by several bad, but charismatic acquaintances. Competitors clearly hoped in this way to unbalance their enemy.

Unfortunately, so far they have succeeded in glory. My father didn't know what to do. He didn’t want to fight his daughter either. He was sad because they always had a great relationship. But how to hide the daughter from obsessive acquaintances, under whose influence the girl fell?

Olenka thought a little and asked:

- Vitaly Vasilyevich, and your mother lives in the village deaf, right?
- Yes, it is.

The man could not yet understand what Olya is leaning towards. It hit him a few minutes later. Right! He'll send Lenka to his mom. At least this summer. The girl loved her grandmother. If he presents everything in such a way that his mother really needs help, and he can only trust Lena with this case. The lady will definitely give up all her business so that everything will be fine with her grandmother.

Vitaly called his mother and told her about the situation, and she agreed to play along. She didn't like the idea at first. Galina Petrovna was an honest man. I didn't want a soul in my granddaughter either. However, fortunately, hearing about the competitors and their dark deeds, the grandmother realized that the granddaughter needs to be saved. And you have to do it quickly.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? It went smoothly. Lena went to help her grandmother. She loaded her granddaughter with work, and at the same time introduced her to the village youth. They turned out to be good guys who quickly helped the girl forget dangerous city acquaintances. While Elena was in the village, his father managed to sort things out in the city and came to his relatives and friends. Now his heart was calm. The daughter is safe and their relationship is fine.

Sometimes we do not do the most noble things for the sake of our loved ones. For example, the father had to lie to his daughter, and even to tell his mother. However, he did all this without pleasure, but only with a great desire to save his child and help him. Sometimes raising a girl without a mother is difficult. However, our main character successfully coped.

Tags

See also

New and interesting