Forest Bianchi

No mayo, many bukaf, but it's worth ...

Forest Bianchi

One day he woke up early in the morning, Vitaly Bianchi decided to go into the forest.
 - So, where's my ruzhishko? - He asked himself Vitaly V. and scratched under his arm.
 - Probably, it is in the closet! - I decided to writer and raised his index finger up. In the closet were a lot of old things, but did not have a gun.
 - Maybe ... it's under the bed? - Bianchi suggested and looked under his bed. But there was nothing there, except for a pair of socks with a tear.
 - Um, where's my ruzhishko? - He asked himself Vitaly V. and depicted on the face napryazhonny train of thought.
 - Yes, here I am! - There was a thin rusty voice.
 - Ruzhishkom! - Said the writer. - Why did you pick up on shkaffcheg? Do not you know that you should sleep in the closet? - Said Bianchi.
 - It is well known - ruzhishko sighed guiltily lowered down the barrel. - Just last night I was very scared, I was scared and climbed on shkaffcheg.
 - Well you so scared, ruzhishko? - I asked Vitaly V. highly vzdernuv eyebrows, from which to his eyes stood out strings of red veins.
 - During the night behind me came an old woman - a trembling voice whispered ruzhishko. - I think it is - a witch!
 - So, to recognize you again sniffing in my closet magic powders? - Vitaly V. frowned.
 - No, honestly, no! - Said ruzhishko and trembled even more.
Bianchi opened the closet and checked the magic powders. Everything was in place.
 - Hmm, strange ... - frantically shrugged Bianchi zanyuhivaya magic powder. - So the witch, you say ...
 - Yes! Yes! - Nodded barrel ruzhishko.
 - Come on! - Ordered the writer.
Writer and ruzhishko out on the porch.
 - Look! You see, I'm telling the truth! - Shrieked ruzhishko.
 - Yeah, damn it - muttered Bianchi, dumbfounded looking at the tracks that stretched from the porch into the woods.
 - Taak what do we have here? - Said Vitaly V. and squatted down.
On the ground lay a human figure from vetochegg. Suddenly she began to stir.
 - AAAAA !!! - Ruzhishko screamed and hid behind a writer.
 - Who are you? - I asked the man at the Bianchi of vetochegg.
 - Ja - hellish Doll! - Chelovechegg said. - You FSE damned!
 - And why is that?
 - Yes, because the witch left a curse on you and sent me, so I realized it! - Responded hellish doll.
 - Dolls, do not touch us. It is better to help us catch the old woman - offered Bianchi.
 - What did you give me for it? - Demand hellish doll.
 - I'll give you their names and book with afftograffom Nosov, - said Bianchi.
 - I otsyplyu little bullets - ruzhishko murmured, leaning out from behind the writer.
Hellish dolls began to think.
 - Okay, okay! - Skozat it. - Follow me.
And they went into the forest in the footsteps of witches. In the blue April sky, the sun was shining brightly Zsolt and traffka underfoot was so green-prezelenaya.
 - Halt! - Bianchi announced, and sat down at the hollow tree, he began to fill his bong.
 - How well around! - Skozat ruzhishko.
 - And do not say - agreed Bianchi, releasing thick smoke from his mouth.
Suddenly there was a loud sound rising.
 - It samolёtegg! - Hellish doll exclaimed, pointing pen-twig on the sky.
And it is true: over the tops of spruce trees flew samolёtegg. Suddenly separated from him a strange cylindrical object, which promptly flew down. A minute later the forest was shaken by a wild explosion and then everything went white.
 - I do not see anything! I do not see anything! - Screaming ruzhishko.
Vitaly V. opened eyelids. The first thing he saw was a big fungus, standing in the midst of charred yolochegg. Note the writer drew a strange rustling over the head of the hollow looked at him three-eyed fanged protein.
 - Who are you? - I asked the writer a little recovered from the shock.
 - Ya Squirrel! And you?
 - I Vitaly Bianchi, a children's writer. And these are my friends - and hellish ruzhishko dolls ... Oh, and where are they? - Vitaly V. looked around, but no hellish dolls or ruzhishko was not around.
Suddenly, something stirred in the bushes, and ran out into the clearing in Bulgakoff bolohonchike Chorny in his hands was taporeg.
 - Rescue! Save yourselves! They are already here! - Cried Bulgakaff.
 - Take it easy, buddy. Want kosyachogg? - Suggested that Bianchi.
 - Thank you! - Thanked Vitaly V. Bulgakoff. - But that's a shame - I left home matches.
 - It does not matter - said the squirrel and began to stare at the bong. Pupils it suddenly turned red and expanded, of them struck a powerful laser beam that lit a jamb.
 - Well, thank you! - Thanked Bulgakaff protein.
 - No problem, - said Belka and hid back into the hollow.
 - So what is it that happened? - I said Bianchi.
 - Unknown dropped an atomic bomb on the forest - said Bulgakoff.
 - What a mess!
 - Due to the increased radiatsyi all zhyvotnyh mutatsyi began, but the worst thing is that somewhere in the depths of the forest was kladbische ...
Before he could finish, both from the forest ran corpses led Soton.
 - Username, krossavchegi! - Said Soton, spreading wide wings.
 - Username, Soton! - Chorused his writers.
 - What you are doing? - I asked Soton.
 - Writing rasskas - said Bulkagoff.
 - Well, write, write. It is a good thing - the writers praised Soton. - And we're looking for a witch.
 - And what did she tell you this?
 - That old fool has decided to destroy the forest and dropped an atomic bomb on him. Only one it did not consider - that of radiatsyi kladbische come to life on corpses, half of whom were men, she cursed. One can see ip school physics is not taught.
 - Probably, I stroll and go to the movies - suggested Bulgakaff.
 - Can we go with you for a witch? - I asked Bianchi.
 - Of course you can. And it is that, and you curse too?
Bianca nodded.
 - That stsukonah! Well, let's go!
After these words, Soton, Bulgakoff, Bianchi and corpses went prochosyvat forest.
 - Pamagite !!! - There was a cry from the wilderness ruzhishko.
 - You heard? It ruzhishko! - Anxious Bianchi said, and ran toward the sound source f.
He ran to the edge and saw attached to a charred wood and ruzhishko hellish doll.
 - Bianchi! Save us! - Pleaded ruzhishko.
 - Where is the witch? - I asked Soton.
 - Here it is where stsuko! - Bulgakoff shouted, pointing his finger at an old woman who sat in samolёtegg. At this point, it naprygnulo lots of trupikoff. They bite the old lady behind the ears and nose, and so she did not see anything. After flying several meters into the blind witch vebalos in a pine tree and died to free the world from its bespizdy flawed existence. Immediately ischezz yaderny fungus and charred spruce covered with fragrant pine needles and turned green than ever.
 - And now let's go to drink tea! - Skozat Bianchi.
Everyone, including the Soton and supported the proposals of the corpse of the writer. Even hellish doll smiled. On the way to the house of the writer Soton kosyachogg lit and began to pass it around. In the air, flying colorful butterflies.
 - As well as in the woods in the spring! - Said Bianchi.
 - Bespizdy! - She replied kosyachokk.
And everyone laughed.

© Dwarf Maradёr

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting