The Story of a pure woods near Kharkov

First post.
39 pictures. some text

2 photo
Taken from www.mediaport.ua report Anna Gene

She was not running for the parliament. It does not support any political force. Even in the "village head" does not go, although asked. To her, a small village near Kharkov, almost every day come to the journalists. Including correspondents of national channels. Why?

Actually, "Why?" - This is the first question I want to ask Anna Gerashchenko. More precisely, "Why?».

- Why are you doing all this?
- (Laughs) "I do not know, is such a fool I am."

3 photo
The village Ternovaya Chuguevsky district Anya's parents moved from Kharkov several years ago. Tired of the big city bustle, noise and smog. I wanted to clean air, starry sky, coniferous forest ... It is the "pine forest" and served as a complication of this amazing story. About how an ordinary woman (because of herself modest character) turned upside down a little, the individual village. While one.

4 photo
Today, a forest on the edge of which stands the house Gerashchenko, well, not perfectly clean. A couple of years ago, he reminded the landfill.

"When we moved in, I was shocked one picture: the children laid out blankets for the picnic with sandwiches in the middle of a heap of debris. Fragments of some, leftovers, broken bottles. And amidst all this malyshnya play safely. It is an awesome sight. »

"A terrible sight" impressed Anna, mother of three children, so much that she immediately began to call friends: "Help, we've got garbage!".

5 photos
- Polyethylene is? - I asked one enterprising man.

- Yes, - honestly woman.

She spent a businessman (a person engaged in vtorsyrёm) a fascinating tour of the coniferous forest. And for every "field" use the package received a hundred hryvnias. A good kind of earnings on which it would be possible and stop. However, in the village there was not a single playground. And again, "Help."

6 photo
With the money Anna Gerashchenko agreed to treat the kids village at least one swing. But in order to establish the platform, you do not believe it, again - remove debris.
Brought together students and announced:
- Platforms like?
- Daaaaaaaaa!
- Will be. But! It is necessary to prepare a place for it.
So in the history of the village was a first Ternovaya Saturday.

7 photo
I do not lie. Pad set. Sandpit, slide, swing. Moms and dads then another long look at urban women with suspicion.
& quot; «And what do you what? - People often ask. - And who benefits? ". You say. Your children. Do not understand. Look for a trick. And I think that if nothing to give, nothing, and will never be. & Quot;

What gets Anya? Kids, which is not derived from this house. His work of others. You can never count exactly how many visitors here, "complains" Anya's mother, who constantly offers a running malyshni "some water, gull, supika hot to."

8 photo

9 photo

10 photos

11 photos

12 photos
In the house everywhere crafts and children's drawings

13 photos
Children

14 photos
Vanya busy business

15 photos
The third floor (two years), adult-skeptics villagers 'thawed'. Most of them. In Anya's projects there is support.
Clear wood from the mountains of garbage and earn a notorious "beautification" of the village turned out really.
"For the first time out with the kids in the forest, collected nine kilograms baklazhek. Only baklazhek! We passed them already got 27 UAH. All bought ice cream. Not a bad motivation for younger students. The next time has come to harvest more children. »
In two years, Anya with small and large volunteers gathered six tons of glass and 250 kilograms of plastic bottles. Everything that could help out, gone, "the village" - on the playground, children's events, workshops of craftsmen.

16 photos

17 photos

18 photos
In order to make a profit, it is necessary not only to collect the garbage and to sort and pack. Anna Gerashchenko unprecedented conceived for rural know-how. Sorting containers.

19 photos
He complains, however: there is a notion that is sluggish. One tank "Plastic" is filled with a few months. Many people do not share the fact that waste is lazy, and the old carry trash bags in the woods.

20 photos

21 photos

22 photos
To revive the process, call Anya came up to visit friends. Britons. From London. The children responded with pleasure. They sat in an old bus and a week later were already in Ternovoy.
"For them it's an adventure. For us, it's an adventure. When all went together to clean up the forest, the local children's eyes lit up: "Wow, live Englishmen!". Children are constantly pestering him with questions: what is a "tree" in English, as well as "plastic bottles"? They learn the language with pleasure. This is a game. »
The house Gerashchenko today live thirteen British. They - volunteers from the NGO "Youth project of the future." They took the drug in the Chernobyl traveled to African countries with an inflatable trampoline for the kids. Now here is the forest. In Chuguyivske area near Kharkov.

23 photos
Girls whispering in English.

24 photos
This charming little girl, my father and my mother - a British volunteer.

25 photos
For foreign visitors Anya organized a master class on Easter eggs.

26 photos

27 photos

28 photos

29 photos

30 photos
After lunch, the British, the villagers, Anya, children, friends, neighbors sent to clean up the forest.

31 photos

32 photos

33 photos

34 photos
- It's not garbage, it is now an ancient treasure! I will take away the atlas in London, will show off to friends.

35 photos

36 photos

37 photos
Another "unique" find an Englishman. Reprints of old newspapers.

38 photos

39 photos
A week later, the British will go to an orphanage in Zaporizhzhya.
Anya will. There is still so much garbage ...

"I realize this is not just a problem of our village. This is a problem of the village as a whole. For garbage collection must be paid. People do not want to pay. Well, let's all it is compatible. It's easy. Collected - sorted - passed - bought containers. Again we passed already sorted - hired to take out garbage leftovers. Then we passed - a swing set. Renovated club. School, kindergarten. And so on. Easy. »

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting