Stalin of admiration for foreigners

Twentieth Century ... More homeless,
More frightening darkness of life
(More black and huge
Shadow Luciferian wing).
AABlock

Undoubtedly, the key figure in Russian history of the XX century is Joseph Stalin. The memory of it was desecrated and distorted by those who squandered decades after the rest of his reign legacy inherited such a price, up to the total collapse and destruction of the Soviet Union.
Words truly great people live forever. Also live and love in the hearts of the people are not deceived by de-Stalinization to the strict but fair hand of the Supreme Commander.
The problem of our liberal intelligentsia in kowtowing to the West always get up for us sideways. So today I want to draw your attention to how the problem described Stalin at a meeting with writers May 14, 1947.

"If you take our average intellectuals, scientific intellectuals, professors, doctors do not have enough foster a sense of Soviet patriotism.
They unjustified admiration for foreign culture. All feel even minors are not wholly-owned, used to consider themselves in the position of the eternal student. This tradition is backward, it is still by Peter.
& lt; ... & gt;
At first the Germans, then the French, was the worship of foreign-assholes.
A simple peasant will not go over trifles bow, will not break the cap, but such people do not have enough dignity, patriotism and understanding of the role played by Russia.
The military also had such admiration. It has become less. Now there now and they pulled up tails.
Why are we worse? What's the matter? At this point it is necessary to hammer away for many years, ten years, it is necessary to grind the subject.
It happens like this: a person does a great job and he does not understand. Here take this man is not the last man, and in front of a scoundrel, a foreigner, to a scientist who for three head below it, worships, loses his dignity.
So it seems to me. We have to fight with the spirit of self-abasement in many of our intellectuals. ยป
Replace the "Soviet" in the "Russian" and "peasant" to "citizen", and get absolutely the same picture, which can be observed today.
Immediately I remembered:

siamskiykot

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting