Another portion kitayschiny

It so happened that my story goes very-very south of China, in Guangzhou and Zhejiang (Guangdong) (upon request, the names are no longer duplicated in Chinese).

I propose to the general public confused and incoherent (as always) a statement of my life activity and its products here (not those).

The title photo is not mine. Do not break. Do not kick. Kitaenenavistnikam pass.

In fact, the impression about Guangzhou remained sharply negative. Worst Chinese city of those where I was. Due to the fact that it is south of the country (and, as a consequence, the most populous region), and offers a huge number of immigrants. With that, if in Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin is somehow ordered, in Guangzhou (and only him) observed here are paintings (such is not present anywhere else)

The second point, why GJ (Chinese city decided to reduce capital letters characters. GZ - GuangZhou, TJ - TianJin, BJ - BeiJing and so on) me crazy disgusting - a huge number chernozho black migrants. May be due to the fact that the climate is similar to their native savanna and rostut same palms ... I do not know. All what they are doing, it is sell drugs, sell fake watches and sit outside, playing cards. In some areas even dangerous to walk.
Plus there they have children. I had to stay in a hotel near the train station, so often ran little monkeys in the hall.
BUT !!! Why am I in love with China (in particular), it's the fact that here they do not give a descent. Nor about any tolerance here and not heard. Recently there was an example, when two police officers beat a black neighborhood. After that, 24 hours were deported about 2.5 million Africans. Illustrative of such a lesson ... Here they behave more or less quietly ...
In the photo (you would not believe), Guangzhou, China

The next place where I keep my path - in search of the central statue combustible. And on the way wander in the park. Since combustible was once a British colony (like the rest of Canton), here are preserved here manor. Now it's restaurants, hotels and so on ...

And ... By the way ... But here I met you, about what had heard a long time ago. Meet - the unit selling condoms. One thing - one yuan.
By the way, inspired. China has a huge problem with fertility (will not believe, but true). And the problem is not in the birth rate in itself, but in the area of ​​gender. 6-7 boys account for one girl (in classrooms, kindergartens there is such a picture, see further). This happens due to the fact that the Chinese representation of the boy - the future breadwinner, girl - a useless burden. The result is that after the US are massive abortions. By the way, is now banned in China after a US report sex of the child (but for bribes still reported)

And now, after talking with the natives, I finally find the park, which is a statue symbol of Guangzhou. Meet - the statue of five goats (五羊 雕像). The Chinese do not see in these animals is nothing offensive, and even the name of the city sounds like "City of the five goats). Sarcastic commentators ask in advance to be killed on the wall.

In some ways even more progressive combustible Beijing and Shanghai. At least, only here in the subway, I saw the scoreboard with pointers time until the next train. Probably, the abundance of the western foreigners teaches punctuality and the notion of "time - money". For the Chinese, the time - so, spit and grind, it is also a lot of ...

Like any Chinese metropolis of Guangzhou cluttered skyscrapers, skyscrapers and a highly developed infrastructure (not really offer large cities is also a concern, but the mega-cities in particular). In the photo - a local downtown.

Here the architecture of their joints there ... Some of the buildings that really claim to originality, instantly become hallmark of the city. Such as the following photo - Guangzhou Opera House. Really impressive ...

Generally, in an effort to popantovatsya Chinese have no equal. Examples of this weight - the same Heihe, which nafig not digging those interchanges and shopping centers, but ... Russia should see and envy. GJ - not ikslyuchenie. This stadium was built in honor of the 2010 Asian Games. Elegant and meaningless, except for the opening games on it nothing and will be conducted not by virtue of size and location.

But this is admirable. The world's third free-standing structure. Guangzhou TV Tower. Height - 610 meters. These records are simply necessary for any self-respecting nation. Climb up to me as always was lazy, so the pan will not combustible. Excuse me ...

Guangzhou is located in the Pearl River Delta. His well-being depends entirely on it. A huge number of ships, barges, boats, etc. For the economy - excellent for fish living in the river - not at all. Not once, not twice met floating belly-up fry ...

Previous photo was taken in the center of the city, and now I moved closer to the port. Barges are really going to an endless stream, one by one. It is the third largest port in China (after Shanghai and Qingdao). In general, the continuous movement of the whole and in all directions - a distinctive feature of China. There's building, there is the market, there is a warehouse of containers, there is a factory, etc.

Another whale, which is based on the well-being of Guangzhou - textiles. Factories in the city and in the surrounding area - countless. In the photo - Exhibition of Economic Achievements Exhibition of Textile Industry combustible and the largest sewing machine in the world. So if you want to stock up on cloth - welcome.

Generally, GJ - extremely boring, unpleasant and nasty town. Moving to a more pleasant place in all respects - Chzhatszyan, where I have the pleasure is in the present. Is a resort town on the southern coast of China with one of the largest bridges in the world. Photo real and absolutely no adware ...

By the way, the first city in which I saw firsthand the base of the Chinese Navy. The first was Anshan (by the way, there is an interesting story, if you will - tell you. Although, to go wherever you xA)
Anshan - a small town, so the civilian airport in it combined with a military airfield. Upon arrival, just set foot on the ladder (even there no gates), I saw a soaring directly overhead fighter. Well, roar, respectively, of the same. Had plenty of experiences. But then I was tired and sleepy. Now, I looked for the boat full, vigorous and full of energy.
Of course, almost no pictures. For the database is not available to ordinary visitors, and had to take pictures on a borrowed camera through chetyrehkilometrovoy Strait. So forgive ...

Okay, well, its the base, and then sent to prison for disclosing more ...
The town of Primorsko, and therefore in the range of shops too specific ... So who can tell me how to drag in the package home, how to cook it, and in general, it is necessary nafig is sold in stores ...
I did not understand. By the way, a couple of days the entire carcass sold. Hence, the demand is there. Avoiding the question - the price of about 400 yuan per kilogram (1 yuan - 5 rubles)

And finally (YCH) I was able to go to a normal (not a private Chinese secondary school). And not as a fugitive tripper (there would not let me simply, access control where stricter than in a munitions factory), but as a full-fledged teacher. Impressions, of course, weight. In order:
1) A very large number of pupils in classes - by 30-35
2) Children as Children - noisy, restless and do not want to learn;
3) Equipment in schools - projectors, plasma panels, conference rooms, and so on. After the defense industry is the second largest budget Count
4) Teachers are not forbidden to apply light corporal punishment (take ear and withdraw from a class, give a light slap)
5) All teachers are given Bullhorn (see further).
This is a photo from the school yard.

And here is a photo of the class itself. Then I watched some Glenn (Australia) and his assistant Lisa (China). This here is practiced - the government pays money to schools to attract foreign teachers.
What surprised me - welcome gesture "give five" between teacher and student. For a good answer, and so on ...

And this is a lesson in the local kindergarten. There is more and more like the work of The initiator than a teacher. There are 5 words that need to memorize for the lesson, and the methods are totally dependent on me. Games, relay races, and so on. Here, incidentally, can be seen that the most bullhorn.

And finally, And this woman is saying to us, enough lessons, today is Saturday. Incidentally, in my glasses, without any qualms I have confiscated ...
Since Friday I slept well, it's time to catch up for lost time.
The End.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting