My son asked me for a double meal, so I asked him why.

Additional meal For a beloved child can be a serious indicator for an attentive mother. Perhaps the dear child is growing too actively, because he wants to eat more? Or does appetite come after active games or interesting sports? Both options are good, but there is a third. Extremely sweet and kind.

A portion of food Eugene raised his son Vova alone. My husband got bigger. burden. When he wanted to leave, Evgenia was more happy than sad. Vova was too young to realize what was happening. The father did not devote much time to the boy, so the son was not particularly upset. Of course I did, but nothing more.

Mother and son lived soul to soul. We loved to attend various events, concerts, museums, exhibitions together. She thought she was extremely lucky with her son. He grew up wise and kind. He helped elderly or homeless animals. Anyway, the kid really did. heart.

Evgenia quickly moved away from the divorce with her ex-husband. Girlfriends and female relatives constantly urged her to look for a new couple. “It is much more difficult to do this with a child, but do not give up. You have to try, look, look. Togo and look, something will work out, — mused the mother of Zhenya.

My mother’s thoughts were similar to my mother’s. They stressed that Zhenya is still young and beautiful, and Vova is too small. He won't have time to figure out how he'll be. pope. Evgenia for some time tossed between such statements of close people. She wanted a new relationship, but feared it would hurt her beloved son.

Are you even afraid to go on a date? Of course, you will have a personal life in retirement. When it's 70, that's it, you know. You won’t be so beautiful anymore, but that’s not the main thing, right? The wife was ashamed, but inside she already agreed with the arguments of Ira. And soon went on a date with a man.

Steady guy Zhenya and Denis found a common language quite quickly. The man was also extremely attractive and gallant. But something about him scared the girl a little. She tried to understand the problem, but could not solve it. I tried not to think that something bad could happen. In addition, Denis also had a son Stas. One-year-old Vova.

The new couple decided to move in when the children were 9 years old. Vova was not happy with such changes, but did not give the appearance. He tried. lay offShe just wanted to make her own personal life. I completely forgot about museums and exhibitions. The boy was sorely missing it, but he hoped it would be easier at some point.

Only didn't get any easier. Denis treated both children rather harshly, but Vov always got more. The boy was patient and silent. But more frightening is the fact that Eugene herself was patient and silent. She was upset by the way Denis received her son poorly, but did not find the strength to give the back. She thought her surroundings would laugh at her.

At some point, Zhenya noticed that Vova constantly takes with her. double. Once Denis barked at him for it, but the woman secretly gave his son the right amount of food. "Why would he do that?" she wondered. But asking directly again lacked the courage. Evgenia thought a lot, and one day she decided to ask Vova about it.

“I feed my homeless grandmother by the store. She doesn't have anyone, and she doesn't want to go to the shelter. She needs hot food. There is also a lot left for homeless cats. What, am I doing something bad? asked the son carefully, fearing to run into another swearing from his stepfather. "No, you're doing the right thing. It’s me, it seems, doing something bad, Eugene whispered with tears as the boy came out of the kitchen.

That day, Zhenya felt something inside her. strangeness. Like a double meal gave her a second breath. The questionable fear of the phantom environment receded. There will be a lot to catch up on that she missed. And next to him will not be Denis and his child, but his own son Vova. Even if it's very small. But so strong, steadfast and brave.

Tags

See also

New and interesting