Pneumatics

Good day dear YaPovtsy!
Not long ago, picking his photo archive on my computer, I found a folder with Moto Travel on pneumatics in late November 4 years ago. And now you want to submit it to the court. Will text, photos will be in the amount of 21 pieces. Breaking is possible, but not desirable. Let's go.

What pneumatic? This is a motorcycle that is in the capable hands of the master by the completion of the frame, draw, and the drive wheels to become several times more and more fun to use. Photo highlights the main changes in place.

What can the pneumatic? Good pneumatic has great potential for the cross. Here in the photo pneumatic-based motorcycle sunrise, which I actually had a chance to ride. Its creator, head of the motorcycle club "Torch" Alexander A. Nosenko.

Pokatushki participated in only 4 pneumatics. There was one club Victor on his pneumatic-based motorcycle IL. This 4-wheel pneumatic

There were brothers in the pneumatics on the basis of "Dnepr" and "Ural". I tell you they are real animals. And they were kept on the sidelines, but not for long.

Photo is closer "Dnepr" MOSCHSCH

What are these machines? It will be a few photos with pokatushek and swim. Actually demonstration

Adreich Aki swan swims across the pond!

Tired of swimming will be selected. On the beach - easy!

Victor flew swim

The brothers found the swamp!

During pokatushek found a puddle of frozen under the snow and started to drift ...

Driftuemmmm

We continue to drift

Victor with his companion sailed more than a dozen cables. What to do if the dog likes to swim.

Victor swimming with the dog!

There were girls with us, where without them.

Who is your favorite start yelling that the theme boobs not disclosed. I want to say right away, on the street winter. Cold ;-))

Seats on pneumatics and cold so we got not coughed basking as they could. Who hot tea who Kirieshki with beer, and some a little vodka.

In pokatushki participated very young fans of motorsport!

At the end, a group photo! Good luck to all! Spend time with a benefit! That's all I wanted to say!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting