Tips from the Guru Pickups

These guys are advised to stick together as a Woman
10 ph stumbled accidentally seeing macho

Topic: How to seduce a girl without money?

"The main thing for them to remember that there are sponsors and trahery. Rip his head deshovymi kryshesnos type rose from nowhere. 150r and lifting the mood for the whole day. I though spinning normal for my age money but I try not to spend money. »

2. Topic: How to meet friends online?

You can never met. Just write - we meet? Working. You can even write exactly, like, let's see now near six theater-so. He would say, let's just get started, write that we communicate at the meeting. Identity normal plows. In general, the Internet - is such garbage. Better just to hang on and keep a date.

3.Tema: How much money do you spend on luring 1st girl?

0 rubuley! =) Why the guy should pay for the girl ?! By paying for the girl you get a purse for her! Give us money or platish- stanvishsya sponsor (the dynamo), give sex - for a girl takes seks.Platit possible in the case if you do fast (sex in the same day), because space 3 ~ Change is necessary to destroy the framework of the meeting (eg , going to the zoo, going to the movies, and the next place - your apartment, which is located nearby the places svidanok) =)

4. I think if you spend money on a girl to seduce more than above average in the area of ​​prostitution, it is pointless!)) After buying the same goes for sex! then why technology needs ?!

5.Tema: Che to do with fear if you want to go?

Rule three seconds. Mentally say to yourself: "One, two, three" and approach. If you're going to think long about this chick, then nothing happens.

6.Tema: How to meet with a group of girls?

Try not to worry and confident gait come to please you girls. Be sure to look into the eyes of two girls alternately smiling slightly)) Next to them sit aside and try to interest

7.Govorish s "you dropped cilium, close your eyes. Make a wish .. "After 2-3 seconds can kiss her (her eyes are closed) Not necessarily passionately, you can just gently touched her lips ... Do everything slowly and gently ..))) and then asked," I ugodal desire? "< br />

8.Etot individual advises

The most original way to explore!

Hi! I spend a survey. How do you otnosishsya sex?
She: Positively! (100% the answer is - check!)
You: Well, me too!
Stretched handle with leaf and talking, smiling: write your number!

9.Pikaper 80Lvl

Topic: What's a girl to feature your most importantly, sex appeal?

If we talk about looks, I was always attracted to girls femininity. For me it is long hair, the way she dresses (wearing pants, it looks less feminine than a sundress or a mini-skirt!), Walk (oh yeah!). And if we talk about the inner qualities, then this is definitely the ability to speak the language!

10. Need large leather sofa (girls baldeyut of leather sofas, I know from experience), a table (12-15 cm from the floor. Not above) for beverages, moisturizing oils, strawberry, box, preferably with a velvet red curtains (red stimulates the libido and sexual desire), laminated flooring (optional), laminate flooring creates karmic mood females (Tai Zen) associative array fragrance of roses and adjusts to the desired condition. You also need to dry (stress) champagne (11-13 degrees is the ideal temperature), white shorts with a tiger (tiger - a symbol of sex in the animal kingdom. He wanted to take-) tags and army - a sign of masculinity helpfulness.
I do not just apply this gentleman's set and all the friends advised. So far, 10 people, only two have broken off

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting