Retired Lipetsk region live in fear

After the events unfolded on February 20 in the village of Stebaevo locals live in fear.
The perpetrators, according to victims, surprise them: they began to boss after midnight, when everyone had gone to bed. Since the village is home to approximately 200 people, everyone knows each other, some as still usual in Russian villages, even the doors are not closed.
Thus, in the pitch darkness I woke up 88-year-old Maria ions and saw her go home people and things turned upside down. Pensioner asked what they need, but strangers started asking where she lay money.
 - I told them that I have nothing, but they have continued to turn all - says a tearful victim.
Gorod48

- At one point, one of them pulled me off the bed and threw it on the sofa. Then they ransacked the house and took the last two thousand rubles. And before leaving tied my hands and feet. Only in the morning I was able to break free.
But before they come to the house of Mary ions thieves visited by the family Azarin. At this point, they had a neighbor unknown began to beat them and demand money and jewelry. Most went to the father of a family, whose blood is still visible in the snow. Before leaving, they took 8000 rubles.

- How did they beat us, - says Tatiana shudder - they demanded value, but we had nothing. After these tortures I gave her 4 thousand rubles, and then they got the money to her husband. He certainly suffered more. I except bruising on his face still visible marks on his hands how they tied me.

But in the home of Paul Pelagia prey of criminals became a gold ring, more than three thousand, two sets of bed linen, two Palace and ... food. In search of valuables they stir refrigerator, from which the meat is then lost. Also, they were Slastenov - disappeared from the table with a box of chocolates, and in exchange for the fridge they left the mount.
It turned out that before the attack on pensioners living on the streets of Liberty, the bandits drove into the center of the village and attacked the young family who recently bought a house there. The pair also, according to local residents, suffered severe beatings. This woman perpetrators allegedly stabbed. Their home was also hijacked a car.

In total, at the hands of criminals suffered five houses. At the same time, the press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the Lipetsk region Information about the raid on the village of robbers confirmed and added that criminals were interested in the first place money, but what they found in the houses - the amount from 450 to 4000 rubles. In two cases the attackers to make the home more accommodating, using a knife, who took one of the houses. At the same time injuries, according to employees of criminal investigation, no reasons were. But the bruises, scrapes and bruises suffered showed reporters GOROD48.

"From the scene of the crime attackers tried to escape by car VAZ-2104. belonging to one of the victims, but lost control and the car got stuck in a snowbank. Now on this fact in OMVD Russia's Lipetskoym district opened two criminal cases under "Robbery" and three - under "Robbery." Police are searching for persons involved in the crime. " - Said in a statement Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the Lipetsk region.

According to our information the hands of criminals suffered at least six people in the village Stebaevo. And with the words of Tatiana Azarin, at the hands of these bandits could also be affected villagers Rogozhin Trubetchino and dirt, although the source did not want to disclose the information.

A week before the attack on Stebaevo visited by bandits in Rogozhin.
Robberies with beatings, which occurred at night in the village Stebaevo Lipetsk region, were not the first in the region and the atrocities may face the same criminals. So, the injured pensioner Tatyana Stebaevo Azarina in our previous reportage called several settlements, referring to the sources affected by unknown assailants, including the village was named Rogozhina Zadonsk district.

Upon arrival, correspondents GOROD48, convinced - rumors are without foundation. In the night from 14 to 15 February at the village raided a gang of really unknown. Already the situation more or less calmed down, but talk about those events is still not calm down.

As Stebaevo, the attackers walked mostly at street of the village - on the Forest. Most are inherited 58-year-old Natalia Zhivetin. That night she stayed home alone: ​​her husband worked, and his son went to a friend. Three hours after midnight in her home he broke into four masked men.

- They pushed me to the floor and beaten - said the victim. - In the hands of them had knives and mount. After each impact the robbers demanded that I give them money and valuables. How long endure this, I could not. They found a 25 thousand rubles, which my husband and I postponed the window, took a LCD television, game console and speakers.

At one point, the door slammed. Criminals asked the woman, who it could be, and she replied that her son should return home. Then, shouting: "Kill him! Zavala! "Several people rushed into the hallway ... But it was a simple draft. But before leaving, they tied Natalia "swallow».

- Suddenly one of the men handed the knife to his friend and ordered to kill me, - says the woman. - I put a robe on his head after a heavy blow. I do not know, he took pity on me, or just like to scare, but hit the handle of the knife, then all gone.

But the robbers was not enough. They hijacked as expressed Zhivetin - "nurse" the car "VAZ-2107". Machine, as well as criminals still not found. But the driver's license number and state registration found some time later, a fisherman in Lipetsk.

Later, the victim learned that before the visit to her, the thieves got into the homes of her neighbors. In two there was no one, but the third fell into the hands of criminals pensioner, they also beat and tied up. In this case, they become prey to a pension of an elderly woman who is still afraid of strangers, and banishes their cries because of the closed window. But, as in Stebaevo, these thieves have appeared culinary needs.

Apparently deciding to celebrate the plaque, they drank champagne, which kept Grandma, ate this thing sweets and sausage, and with them have taken the package of sausages. After unknown even climbed into a house near the center of Rogozhin where stolen fish. But the store they are not interested.

In total, therefore, the robbers walked five houses. Despite the fact that in both villages operated by four people, here and there, the victims were beaten and the subsequent binding to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Lipetsk region has not yet found evidence to suggest that one gang was working.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting