How I built a barn!

Recently, on Yap, I see more and more posts about construction and repair, and I also decided to create the post, as there are some pictures - last summer I was building a shed. It was necessary to build a dacha in Karelia small barn, but money is not the experience in building almost was not. Build happened shed survived the winter and roof withstood, but damn it looked a bit ...

17 photos

They brought the material, at a price that happened sometime around 5000 rubles for all boards.

Now we need to break down the old barn, it took not much time, but to saw through these boards are all in nails took a whole day.

To save the foundation decided to make tires that are taken for tire near the garden, by the way they were pleased that their old tires and need someone even helped select suitable.

Pegs spaced corners of my barn. With sand got a different story, because not enough money to buy a car not like sand, and had to carry sand from the forest in the trunk of the car.

Well, in tires filled mixture of sand and cement. Since cement was just one bag, in old tires promptly inserted iron wire and dragged out of the lake stones. Still, he took pity on the tire is too big, worn out and stop and go at the sand. You can probably get by with Zhigulevskaya it was on 14.

At the wheel on top of the old roofing material promptly inserted for waterproofing))) which is found in the bath. Well I put together such a square of timber and cut the rack. The angles are mounted on the nails. Hammer old slital constantly and carefully drove a couple of times myself on his fingers.

Racks established links them together. Stairs its not, ask a neighbor.

My wife helps a bit - check everything is exactly

Racks secured to the reinforced perforated corners.

Here's a turned top corner.

Rack once was uneven and decided to further enhance the area on the other side, and had just put a brace of course, but I did not know about it))

Then it went and joy that my barn built forgot to take a picture of the process. There are already all covered with boards, floor bed box is inserted. It remains to paint and hang the door.

Lower beam paints.

Door amassed himself turned out really very hard, ate it hung.

Instead of pen in the woods found such a root.

Inside fashioned something like a bench and hung his entire tool since the king of peas.

And the roof is covered, needed only one roll of roofing material. Here's my shed and ready. All. Source - traiv-komplekt.ru/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting