We travel by train!

Cheger blogger shares her impressions about one extreme travel by train:

In the January holidays, we decided to go to St. Petersburg, the machine is not particularly interested in this kind of weather, all of Russia is not very pleasant to travel in the winter - not hot, but the opposite for me - short daylight hours. Weather suits me perfectly, and I do not understand people who every winter whine that they are cold (as a rule, they wet spring, hot summer, autumn rainy). But what is a very short daylight hours - I do not like.
Tickets barely grasped, the plane was no longer cheap, on the train, by the way, too. Bought there to train at 067 for 2063 rubles per reserved seat (~ 15 hours on the road), and back to 3187 for 459 rubles is not firm, but the coupe (even a day on the way).
There have reached no problem - just went to sleep and woke up in the morning in St. Petersburg, but the train back incredibly pleased. For more than 3 thousand rubles per person we got a shed on wheels. Do not just shed a cold, dirty, dark barn that still and hardly move.
16 photos

1. In the first coupe was all littered with old dirty linen bags

2. Electricity itself initially did not exist! The conductor said that the train "dead power supply, electricity will only appear when the train picks up speed." That is the whole train "populated" in the dark. When the train "up to speed" began to appear electricity, but we have one in the compartment of the two lights did not work, so we still went in the twilight ...

3. From the windows, of course, mercilessly barrel

4. Blankets just in terrible condition

5. The door is not closed, we had to use the spare obturator element

6. Gender no soap for decades, and, in general, that was not going ...

7. Mattresses just fucked up - the two of them to the point were matted that it would be better to sleep on the rocks, and dirty they were both just darkness

8. It is not clear what the desired switches

9. Toilet - is a separate issue

10. It is strange, but it was warm water

11. Beauty!

12. With such a toilet to shit you do not want ...

13. Apparently, no one here by themselves, and did not go, because the paper was on the road throughout

15. The cold sleep could only be like this (the street was only about -5). The truth is in the evening, "the train picked up speed," and this, apparently, there was a heating.

16. It works as it should!
Here in this shit we have to go on our glorious homeland. Thank Railways!

P.S. But the most unpleasant was that in the next compartment was traveling to Tver Swiss ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting