Road to the double-decker train Adler





I want to tell you about a very "dangerous" adventure - I traveled from Moscow to Adler on the new double-decker train Railways! In Adler, I went to check the readiness of Sochi for the Olympics.

Will be 50 photos via nikitskij

Road to the double-decker train Adler



My test drive was initiated on November 2 at 07:50 MSK from the first platform of the Kazan station of the capital.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

It is terrible if I was? Very scary, as ponapishut blogs is that sometimes takes as much horror. Yes, and I'm not young for such ispytaniy-)

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Russian wagons and taken to "Tver Carriage Works." The ticket I had on the second floor, and who knew all of a sudden while driving I fell somewhere with things ...

Road to the double-decker train Adler

I went and was stunned! My first thought was - I was wrong train. On second thought, I'm in Europe and on the route, "Paris - Nice" instead of "Moscow - Adler." It is far from what those in Russia began to make such cars?

Road to the double-decker train Adler

On the eve of the Olympic Games in the Tver Carriage Works were purchased 50 double-deck carriages 38 compartment, four CB compartment and staff dining car. Of these, three have formed a staff that will go to Adler with stops in Ryazan, Voronezh, Rostov, Krasnodar and Sochi.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

A ticket to the coupe cost me 3206 rubles. By increasing the number of seats in the car managed to reduce the cost of travel in cars coupe and NE.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

And here is the compartment in which I have to drive 25 hours 19 minutes. There is no upper luggage rack, but my rather big suitcase successfully fit down.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

The coupe has individual electrical outlet to charge a mobile phone or laptop. Two pieces!

Road to the double-decker train Adler

The fare includes: linens, provision of drinking water in transit, sanitary and hygiene kits and the press.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

All train packed to capacity - no available spaces. My naughty neighbor Vova! -)

Road to the double-decker train Adler

The car is made of high European standards with the use of new technologies, equipment and materials - light, clean, convenient,

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Free hygienic set

Road to the double-decker train Adler

You'll be surprised, but in the ticket price included a box lunch. It was necessary to "risk" health and tested. Survived! Everything was edible, though chicken pie I would zamenil-)

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Kit: waffles, crackers, jam, water, pate, mayonnaise, mustard, sanitation gigienichenky kit (paper napkin, knife, fork, boat, salt, pepper, sugar, toothpick) sandwich.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

And here is the first stop

Road to the double-decker train Adler

The train has a restaurant and a car. On the second floor - a dining room for 48-50 visitors

Road to the double-decker train Adler

The lower tier of the kitchen and bar are located

Road to the double-decker train Adler

I tested the products restaurant yourself?

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Certainly, I tested. For 350 rubles, I ordered a business lunch from the salad first, second, and drink! And most importantly - survive again!

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Walk on the train

Road to the double-decker train Adler

The coupes (SV) Each seat is equipped with an LCD display for viewing video programs.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

The train has a Wi-Fi, but I confess, the speed he is poor.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

You are not blind - in each car carried out the separate collection of rubbish!

Road to the double-decker train Adler

All cars are equipped with three portable toilets that can be used during stops. Someone reading such statistics. In normal compartment car 36 seats and 2 toilets. It turns 1 toilet for 18 passengers. The two-storey car 64 seats and 3 toilets - 1 toilet for 21 passengers. Allegedly, the toilets will be loaded on 15%.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

I want to argue! With three toilets and full wagon even once in 25 hours I did not have to wait in line. Always let loose was one toilet. Author statistics did not realize that the toilets are working during stops.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Each car has a video surveillance system, monitoring system, access control and protection of the passenger train, as well as air conditioning and heating, providing a comfortable environment.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Do not forget about the people with disabilities. The train has special compartments and the lift chair

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Landscape outside the window.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

From the second floor better view!

Road to the double-decker train Adler

The coaches used the vibration compensation system that will allow passengers to not feel uncomfortable rocking cars. A motion pictures obtained chetche-)

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Outside, the sea seemed to - drive to Sochi

Road to the double-decker train Adler

At each station all eager to be photographed with the first double-decker train

Road to the double-decker train Adler

It's time to make out cars so beautiful!

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Are there any disadvantages? Of course there is - is the inability to control the temperature of the air in a particular coupe (like I have seen in Europe in cars, Siemens).

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Going further into the Adler!

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Gains in Adler. Note the difference in height of cars.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

"Transport Gate" Olympics opened October 28, 2013, Vladimir Putin

Road to the double-decker train Adler

I was met by sand)

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Very nice station

Road to the double-decker train Adler

We'll have to say goodbye to the train and tell you about the station

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Construction of the station in Adler was carried out in the image and likeness of demand worldwide intermodal passenger transportation hubs - hubs where passengers can not only perform a transplant or to leave luggage, but also get a wide range of additional services - from the acquisition of fresh media to the hotel service.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

The total area of ​​the seven levels of the terminal is about 30 thousand sq. M. m, capacity exceeds 15 thousand. people per hour.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Inside, everything is shining

Road to the double-decker train Adler

When such stations will be in Moscow?

Road to the double-decker train Adler

At the same time at the station can accommodate about two thousand passengers

Road to the double-decker train Adler

The day the new terminal can cater for 56 pairs of long-distance trains and commuter trains, and moreover - one hour away and can be sent to arrive four trains Aeroexpress.

Road to the double-decker train Adler

The station building consists of three parts: a parking lot for 555 vehicles, marine and urban parts of the building, as well as connecting them Concourse (the area in which several streets converge)

Road to the double-decker train Adler

So Yakunin, it seems, with his task on the road to the Olympics managed.

Let's see how to handle other builders - I went to check the readiness of the rest of the Olympic venues!

Look for stories on!

Road to the double-decker train Adler

Source: ">