Our holiday in France

Well, it's time to write about your vacation. Woman drove to France, via Helsinki, and it so happened that in Amsterdam

(About the cities I've written so long to dwell on them will not). Tickets Helsinki-Amsterdam-Paris and Paris-Helsinki cost 11,000 rubles. The road to Helsinki for 1200 rubles. in one direction, from the house and from the airport.

While we were still caught a bit of white nights and met the dawn. Go not very comfortable, but fast. Ask why flew from Helsinki rather than from Peter? Yes, because 2 times cheaper tickets.

In general, after spending a little bit at the airport, waiting for the start of registration and walk up on the duty-free, flew to Amsterdam.

There we had 5 hours between flights, and we went into town, the benefit from the airport to the center 20 minutes by train.

Showing her friend the red light district, coffee shop and a bike ride in the middle, we returned to the airport and flew to Paris, the benefit of registration no longer had to go through.

Paris initially failed to make any impression on me. Apparently after the road was tired. We stayed at the sister of my girlfriend, who moved to Paris 10 years ago and can be considered French. She met us at the airport in his car, she Mercedes C-Class. The first thing I noticed was that the whole machine scratches, and obviously made by hand. I asked what was wrong with the machine, to which she replied calmly that in France do not like to drive expensive cars and they just scratch.

At that moment, I turned a deaf ear, and thought that they say who does not happen, but then, walking around the city, I paid attention to good cars, and indeed, a lot of them were scratched. Well, okay, now a little about Paris.

Because I live in St. Petersburg, Paris architecture I was not too impressed. Yes, beautiful.

But so faint fall, no. I'm more interested in the atmosphere of the city and the quality of life wherever I go. In Paris, indeed, something is, it's charm and pleasant hearing French. Small streets and small shops.

That coexist with large avenues ...

... And majestic cathedrals.

Romance and love at every turn.

And absolutely incomprehensible to me the cult of the Eiffel Tower, which hardly get out of the comers.

Generally tourists in Paris incredibly much. It seems like for several years in Paris ranks first in the world in the number of tourists.

If suddenly gather in Paris, be prepared to queue at any tourist site ...

... And think in advance how you will move. Because the distances are large and very quickly get tired of walking. Most Parisians are choosing to move the motorcycle or moped. Such a number of motorcycles I have not seen anywhere else. A lot of them! This can be attributed to large traffic jams, parking and the cost of their absence. We once went to the center by car and screwing in a couple of laps through the streets, did not find any free space. Only in the underground parking for 5 !!! level was 2 free seats. (2, 4 euros per hour.)

I think that's why everyone drives a scooter and moto, parking them on the sidewalks.

Ride the subway is not interesting and boring. (1, 7 euros)

However, sometimes come across interesting characters.

You can rent a bike, but you need a credit card with a chip. Shorter decide in advance how to move around the city to see everything and everywhere in time. Well, we went three days in Deauville (this is where the English Channel).

It turned out very beautiful place. There indescribable aristocratic spirit. All decorum, smooth and pleasing to the eye.

All this beauty by the sea-strait.

The beach and the sea is very clean and not very crowded

Every 50 meters lifeguard.

Coming out of the water, the husband of the girl, to which we have arrived, said:

-That's What I pay my taxes!

And by the way, about taxes. Several times I have heard the expression about France: it is good to live, but bad work! You all probably heard about progressive scale of taxation, they want to introduce in our country. So, in France 70% of the population does not pay taxes (because earning up to 450 (18,000 rubles). Per month), the remaining 30% paid for all. For example, if your salary is 3,500 euros, you get your hands on 2100.

If the total value of your property (house + house) more than 500 000 euros, and a property in France is very expensive, once a year you have to pay tax, it seems, 5000. And, as told, some apartments in the third generation inherited from relatives and then its value has surpassed 500,000, will now have to pay tax on it, or sell.

A real estate agency here at every step.

All this is the question that I'd like to live here. Live, yes, I would like to, but work ...

Or another example, the husband of one of the girls, to which we arrived, the owner or co-owner of "small" construction company (the question of how many people are working for him, he said that about 250, can 300). Walking through Deauville, he stopped and looked at the new Audi A6 and said that dreams buy ever A7. (2 735000 p. ~ 70,000 euros. In Russian).

Although then he told me how they are fine in social terms. Saying that when you go to retire, and your salary is 4,000 euros, according to law, the amount of your pension will be 75% of it, ie, 3000 euros.

We are also laws regarding pensions, only officials and judges.

Perhaps that is why I have mixed feelings aroused France. Yes, beautiful and aristocratic, but to live and work ....

At the time we were there on vacation in France celebrated a great holiday: Bastille Day. In the evening on the beach, in honor of this was a salute.

I'll say this, perhaps, it was the best fireworks, what I've seen.

Very bright, superimposed on the music, long and colorful. In between bursts of small historical information, after which the salute.

The most amazing thing: none sober at the festival. Have you ever went to salute May 9 in Russia ??? Here turn to the trolley with ice cream and lemonade. All sober, smiling and happy. But already in place, I realized that it is possible and necessary to enjoy life not in the "salad" as we used to. In short, all the cultural and politely was!

In the morning we went to the store, and then I decided to look at the products and prices. There are many different, interesting titles ...

Wine, vodka, brandy, whiskey .... All that you want and at a reasonable cheap prices.

On the last day, we went to the small slides, seems Anfler called ...

A lot of shops selling art fun.

It was our last day in France, and it was rainy ....

Early in the morning we left for the airport.

In France, almost all go with navigation ... Otherwise, they say, can not tell in the amount and direction of the road.

When we arrived on a direct flight to Helsinki, we have been waiting for bus at the airport. After waiting an hour the other passengers, we went home.

Driver, driving with excessive speed constantly. Persecuted where possible and impossible. Naturally, on the road waiting for us roundup. A policeman on a motorcycle waiting for us at the curb ...

the other went behind, and after a stop after 20 seconds a car drove up.

While the driver breathing into the phone and explains to the police in the car, while others did not hesitate to do their business ...

Our driver as "officially unemployed" fined 115 euros for speeding 24 km / h (124 instead of 100).

Then go, observing all the rules ... to the border.

Right on our checkpoint walked here this living creatures, and especially no one was afraid.

Well, after a fairly rapid screening, entered the darling ...

In general, this is it! Overall, the trip was satisfied! Special thanks to the receiving end!

Good luck to everyone!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting